Welcome To aBlackWeb

8 Years Ago Today The Pipebomb Was Born

Still one of the best moments in wrestling regardless if it was staged or not. I legit remember this year like it felt WWE rejuvenated themselves. Last big wrestling moment outside the news of AEW's rise.

Apparently when punk got to the arena in Las Vegas a writer came up to him and said tonight go out there and air your grievances and he sure did

I think I watched when it aired...or maybe shorly after it aired.

I remember someone mentioned it in the wrestling thread on the IC. My reaction watchin it tho...

tenor (4).gif

By far one of the realest promos ever dropped. I can't think of another WWE superstar who dropped a promo on that level afterwards

I think I watched when it aired...or maybe shorly after it aired.

I remember someone mentioned it in the wrestling thread on the IC. My reaction watchin it tho...

View attachment 146319

By far one of the realest promos ever dropped. I can't think of another WWE superstar who dropped a promo on that level afterwards

They tried to go there with AJ when she went at those total divas broads

WWE has some damn good writers but with they need more freedom with their promos

CM Punk was that dude. WWE was bullshittin with giving him a proper push with that belt. Made him drop it to The Rock off a People's Elbow after he done had the belt like 400 days smh. It's like they never quite trusted him being truly the main eventer at WrestleMania. 2011 was the Summer of Punk and like usual they found a way to fuck it up smh lol.

CM Punk was that dude. WWE was bullshittin with giving him a proper push with that belt. Made him drop it to The Rock off a People's Elbow after he done had the belt like 400 days smh. It's like they never quite trusted him being truly the main eventer at WrestleMania. 2011 was the Summer of Punk and like usual they found a way to fuck it up smh lol.

Remember when he did this after winning the title and his contract expired...
cmpunk.jpg

Lol hell yeah, he put the title in the fridge after he jumped thru the crowd in Chicago. That shit was hilarious.

Back