Welcome To aBlackWeb

66 Yrs Old Fired From Job Due To Tupac Obsession

This really makes you wonder about what the market hip hop reaches

if he's 66 he was like 43 when Pac died in 96

So he was like 37 when pac debuted

Now he could have been an old school fan of rap,but he was older and white banging hip hop.

This really makes you wonder about what the market hip hop reaches

if he's 66 he was like 43 when Pac died in 96

So he was like 37 when pac debuted

Now he could have been an old school fan of rap,but he was older and white banging hip hop.

Well I'm 45 right now.

There's nobody over the past 10 years that I could say I'm "obsessed" with.

Most of the people I consider to be GOATs came out before 2000.

Makes you wonder if Hip Hop was really better in the 90s, or if we've just gotten older.

Well I'm 45 right now.

There's nobody over the past 10 years that I could say I'm "obsessed" with.

Most of the people I consider to be GOATs came out before 2000.

Makes you wonder if Hip Hop was really better in the 90s, or if we've just gotten older.

yeah but you grew up young as a kid in early rap

There's no doubt hip hop was better

There was a clear line between RnB and hip hop/ rap and that line has been blurred

SHOYLD
Anything is fireable if they give you multiple warnings to stop and you don’t

YEA..IDK if it SHOULD be a fireable offense. But I'll say this. When I was fresh out of high school I got a decent office gig n worked w a SUPER Elvis fan and needless to say. I found out that there is such a thing as too much stannin at the workplace. I ended up getting homeboy a Elvis calender for Xmas. Dude almost cried.

Yooo, I would love to see what type of 2pac lyrics this dude was using to get the office hype. Picture his ol ass pulling up to the office bumping "Troublesome 96" w the windows down is hilarious...."I'm Troublesome, I don't give a fuck"

Back