Welcome To aBlackWeb

62nd Grammys Thread (Nominations)

never forget...

j-cole-salty-clap.gif

I'm glad the budden podcast finally said it, but Lizzo is a fuckin plant. Shorty popped up outta no where and sold crazy and winning mad awards.
nah she's been grinding

released her first album in 2013. says she had everything before her 2016 EP removed from spotify, etc. though

just because a major label is doing their job and actually pushing and promoting their artist doesn't mean she's a plant.

nah she's been grinding

released her first album in 2013. says she had everything before her 2016 EP removed from spotify, etc. though

just because a major label is doing their job and actually pushing and promoting their artist doesn't mean she's a plant.

Literally everybody has a start. You telling me somebody had a mixtape before doesn't mean anything. NOBODY knew this chick before 2019.

But idc enough to continue this debate, you got it.

nah she's been grinding

You see all them damn dash marks for her albums and songs till like 16/17.

That's what Goldie talking bout.

You see all them damn dash marks for her albums and songs till like 16/17.

That's what Goldie talking bout.
yeah, she didn't start charting until she was signed to a major that gave her an actual push. don't see how that makes her a plant anymore than any other artist that didn't pop before signing with a major label

"and this year, we added just a little more black than normal, and made sure to mix it up really good...you know just to enhance the overall flavor if u will"

giphy.gif

Going by Grammy tendencies Tyler probably the favorite but I think Meek might take it. With the redemption story/win

Igor deserved album of the year as we as Bandana which should have least got nominated. Too much mainstream politic shit

Back