Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jay prolly hears 99 investment opportunities a day. Why would he be interested in ours? He's a billionaire so your idea better be bringing back some serious paper. He would most likely be an asshole at that dinner. Even if he gave you investment advice you would need money so you woulda been better off taking the loot doing your own research and investing that money.

Bars ...

:uknowimright:

That ain't bars.
That looking like you no better than them 99.

Yea. Maybe I shouldn't participate in this thread. I see things different .
As I said earlier.

You either have the entrepreneur spirit or you don't. Ive been studying business since I was a teen and be damned if I die a worker.

You obviously got the entrepreneur spirit but people who don't cant relate. Damn even a lot of athletes and rappers become famous to get rich and don't know what to do with the money and start spending on stupid shit instead of investing it.

People on the first page already admitted that they don't have entrepreneur dreams, which might sound crazy you and I.

Even when Nipsey bought his own store/block people were legit shocked and wondered how he did that and treated him like a prophet like its impossible for them to do it themselves.

Like is there a force field preventing them to buy up buildings, blocks etc if they got the money?

Its easier for them to buy

There's tons of stuff to invest in and buy up.

I've been trying to buy land in africa for years but I'm getting my money up. When I tell people this they won't listen.

And then came the Chinese, I got a personal vendetta against these fucks b.

As I said earlier.

You either have the entrepreneur spirit or you don't. Ive been studying business since I was a teen and be damned if I die a worker.

You obviously got the entrepreneur spirit but people who don't cant relate. Damn even a lot of athletes and rappers become famous to get rich and don't know what to do with the money and start spending on stupid shit instead of investing it.

People on the first page already admitted that they don't have entrepreneur dreams, which might sound crazy you and I.

Even when Nipsey bought his own store/block people were legit shocked and wondered how he did that and treated him like a prophet like its impossible for them to do it themselves.

Like is there a force field preventing them to buy up buildings, blocks etc if they got the money?

Its easier for them to buy

There's tons of stuff to invest in and buy up.

I've been trying to buy land in africa for years but I'm getting my money up. When I tell people this they won't listen.

And then came the Chinese, I got a personal vendetta against these fucks b.
Before this rona ...I was headed back to Tanzania to buy land and property. Shout out to @OhMars connected me with someone and hopefully it oans out.

I'm building some big shit now. Been doing it for three years now and it's almost ready...I know what you mean about the nipsey thing. People don't like to hear they can do it too and nip did it by networking. I'll leave that alone because people tend to get sensitive about it.

I get that not everyone thinks like us and I respect it. Like homie said...He just don't have an idea to sell. I have a problem with making it into a stan meeting. Or even bringing up bezos or elon or buffet. Why can't we celebrate our black billionaires and give them the respect of making it to that level. Something that 90% of the population couldn't do WITH an advantage and a system in their side. Shit is impressive. People can hate him and respect the journey. Shit I would love to ask him about his journey and how he navigated racism and sharks and shit.

Matter of fact..None of y'all would even want to know what he plans on doing for the black community since he said that was in his plans?

Even tho he already does shit....Maybe just maybe you may be that person that can help teach him something he may be missing or how it looks from where you standing.

So many ways this could go.

But if people not financially ok....I understand taking the money.

Matter of fact..None of y'all would even want to know what he plans on doing for the black community since he said that was in his plans?

Even tho he already does shit....Maybe just maybe you may be that person that can help teach him something he may be missing or how it looks from where you standing.

So many ways this could go.

But if people not financially ok....I understand taking the money.

Maybe just maybe everybody doesn't revere Jay-Z the way some of yall do. Meaning they could be perfectly fine financially and just don't want to build or partner with Jay-Z.

So many reasons as to why people will take the money that doesn't have anything to do with being down bad financially.

Maybe just maybe everybody doesn't revere Jay-Z the way some of yall do. Meaning they could be perfectly fine financially and just don't want to build or partner with Jay-Z.

So many reasons as to why people will take the money that doesn't have anything to do with being down bad financially.
Never said anything about Revere.....
And you right. Not everyone is bad financially....Just like $50k is not that big a deal to some people.
Both sides should be seen.

Never said anything about Revere.....
And you right. Not everyone is bad financially....Just like $50k is not that big a deal to some people.
Both sides should be seen.

I disagree with the bold. For me I was serious as shit with my first post. Jay Z and I don't have shit to talk about so I'll take the money. So when it comes to this topic in regards to taking the money or meeting with Jay Z there is no other side for me to see.

I disagree with the bold. For me I was serious as shit with my first post. Jay Z and I don't have shit to talk about so I'll take the money. So when it comes to this topic in regards to taking the money or meeting with Jay Z there is no other side for me to see.
I think you missed my point. Wasn't about you. Per se

I think you missed my point. Wasn't about you. Per se

No I understand you're speaking in general. I still disagree I just used myself as the example as how others might feel for their own reasons as to why they may be absolute in their stance and there being no other side to see.

No I understand you're speaking in general. I still disagree I just used myself as the example as how others might feel for their own reasons as to why they may be absolute in their stance and there being no other side to see.
i swear you like being a thorn in my side.

man, i said i understood too. twice. two different ways too.

your 5 minutes just went to 10.
$50k no
$500k ...ill think about it.

Lets be real, what jewels could Jay or any other entertainer, possible tell you on starting your business? They become rich from being entertainers, not started a company in their room. After they get that money, they get more endorsements and occasionally use that money to pay experts to start and run companies for them. None of these dick heads know how to read spread sheet.
Majority of them are wealthy by luck. Luck that the white people they pay to manage their money dont steal all their shit.

This is false......That's like saying everyone who won the lottery for millions have successful businesses and are living good.

Aint none if y'all thinking of a business if someone just drop half a mill in your acct.
The caveat there is that you go into it believing that you are an entrepreneur. Not some regular guy that just wants the money. If you feel like you are an entrepreneur and 50k or 500k isnt as helpful to you as a meeting with Jay Z. Then you arent an entrepreneur

Back