Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dinner w JayZ or 500k ain’t that the topic?
That ain't a random obscure dinner with Jay Z

That's Jay and his team finding an up and coming business that already laid the groundwork to they company down and now they want to invest in and make it happen

That's Jay and his team finding an up and coming business that already laid the groundwork to they company down and now they want to invest in and make it happen
if this is right.....fuck the 500k

i got big plans right fucking now that shits on that.

already shared them with a few people on here......and rona hit...i thought i took a hit but it turned the first idea into two......

i told you niggas i was 2stepz.

when yall gonna listen?

hardheaded

Yeah everyone is addin' their own sauce to the scenario. It doesn't say its just a random obscure dinner. Maybe it's one of those meetin' dinners business people have. Some people are seein' it as just a meet and greet with a celeb.

Personally, I'm seein' it as 50k vs Jay listenin' to my media ideas for an hour or so, over dinner.

if this is right.....fuck the 500k

i got big plans right fucking now that shits on that.

already shared them with a few people on here......and rona hit...i thought i took a hit but it turned the first idea into two......

i told you niggas i was 2stepz.

when yall gonna listen?

hardheaded

Talk to these niggas dos.

It could be a dinner meeting.

Who in here got a million dollar idea that has no ground work done already.

I know @Goldie ?? does with this website but what about the rest of y’all?

If y’all do let us know so we can support

I fucks with you but what you saying here ain't cool.
People work hard....You may only see a portion of their life...And once you get to a certain point things can look easy.
Getting to a certain level and maintaining it...That's not luck. We gotta stop giving white people these super powers and God like permission to allow us to exist.
So everyone whos wealthy got it from working hard af? Nah bruh, come on. Stop talking like white people who say black people are poor because they're lazy. If you didnt inhert all your money it takes luck and a lil skill to get rich. Especially if you are an entertainer.

And I'm not giving white people super powers. I'm telling it like it is because, you are giving celebrities super powers, and giving them credit for other peoples hard work. When you make a certain amount of money, its easy to make more money. You know why? Because you can pay experts their high fees to make sure you keep making money. And you gotta do is sit back and DONT FUCK IT UP. But somehow a lot of people fuck it up, because they are stupid. Not because its super hard to not go broke and other celebrities are crazy smart to figure out the secret.

I wish people got their standards up and stopped being amazed by basic shit. You know how easy it is to not go fuckin broke when you've made a lot of money? All you have to do is not spend all your money & dont take crazy risks with it. Thats its, yet somehow in 2020 people that arnt bankrupt are hailed as smart business savvy geniuses. Like come on.

It could be a dinner meeting.

Who in here got a million dollar idea that has no ground work done already.

I know @Goldie ?? does with this website but what about the rest of y’all?

If y’all do let us know so we can support
really?

we gonna see.

i have a whole buncha ideas and shit brewing,

So everyone whos wealthy got it from working hard af? Nah bruh, come on. Stop talking like white people who say black people are poor because they're lazy. If you didnt inhert all your money it takes luck and a lil skill to get rich. Especially if you are an entertainer.

And I'm not giving white people super powers. I'm telling it like it is because, you are giving celebrities super powers, and giving them credit for other peoples hard work. When you make a certain amount of money, its easy to make more money. You know why? Because you can pay experts their high fees to make sure you keep making money. And you gotta do is sit back and DONT FUCK IT UP. But somehow a lot of people fuck it up, because they are stupid. Not because its super hard to not go broke and other celebrities are crazy smart to figure out the secret.

I wish people got their standards up and stopped being amazed by basic shit. You know how easy it is to not go fuckin broke when you've made a lot of money? All you have to do is not spend all your money & dont take crazy risks with it. Thats its, yet somehow in 2020 people that arnt bankrupt are hailed as smart business savvy geniuses. Like come on.
ok ..

first of lil nigga watch ya tone.
where in the world did this turn into me talking like white people? bruh...thats your issue not mine.

im talking about people who work hard to make and maintain. im not talking about inheritances.

we just gonna have to agree to disagree....i see the world very different than most.

My thing is this.

What separates Jay from other business investors?

Because again if you are ready to meet with investors... You not gonna put it all in the hands of one nigga.... You gonna try to meet with as many as possible.....

You gonna wanna have some kind of...I dunno... Investors banquet.... You know send out invitations. Maybe get catering....a nice place... With a stage.... Do a presentation... Sell your business to the whole room.... Try to get as many investors to come and make the event as nice as possible.

And since we speaking hypotheticals... I'm sure the 500k budget would set up a chance to meet way more investors than just Jay...

Again... Niggaz give too much power to other motherfuckers

My thing is this.

What separates Jay from other business investors?

Because again if you are ready to meet with investors... You not gonna put it all in the hands of one nigga.... You gonna try to meet with as many as possible.....

You gonna wanna have some kind of...I dunno... Investors banquet.... You know send out invitations. Maybe get catering....a nice place... With a stage.... Do a presentation... Sell your business to the whole room.... Try to get as many investors to come and make the event as nice as possible.

And since we speaking hypotheticals... I'm sure the 500k budget would set up a chance to meet way more investors than just Jay...

Again... Niggaz give too much power to other motherfuckers
he was the one at the dinner du

yall taking this someplace else......and for what?

because its jayz?

yall putting the man over investor
yall putting hate over logic.

most investors and business partners dont even like each other but they work together for a bigger purpose.

How big of an investors banquet can you put together with 500k should answer this for everybody.

Jay is still just one investor....and that's IF you convince him.

He ain't say it, but you can tell that he believes that anyone who wouldn't take the money is an idiot.

Dude basically said that you can't get any more insight into his success from eating with him than you can get from listening to one of his CDs. lol

The funny thing is I actually think he's selling himself short. I full believe that he could give some good advice that's not present in any of his albums. I just don't think it would be more valuable than 500K.

The issue always comes down to making the 1st million.

Once you make the 1st million, then you can worry bout who to talk to or what wisdom to get to now grow that mil to generational wealth.

The thing is nothing Jay Z can tell you will get you that 1st mil.

Jay didnt get his 1st mil off being smart and having wisdom. Jay got his 1st mil cause mans a genius with the pen and got a crazy flow.

Unless Jay can teach me how to rap and flow like him in a dinner, the dinner is pointless.

In the dinner Jay gonna teach me how to make that 500k multiply. But what ima do with that knowledge without the 500k?

Back