Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you. Niggas acting like Jay Z is God or something
if someone succeeded in a way i like and could help me.....why does that person have to be downplayed?

seems like people have a problem with jayz more than anything.

what do you have against him?

shit in my eyes any black billionaire or back high millionaire would do.

i need to learn as much as i can so i can build and protect generational wealth.

Really?
So you saying that the money is more important to an entrepreneur than possible networking and if the person sees the network as more important, they are not an entrepreneur? I just want to be clear.
Nah I'm saying if you cant make 500k work for you, than what do you think Jay will do. He is already aware of the fact that you need him more than he needs you. So the initial deal that you do will be heavily in his favor. And in this scenario that 500k is equlivent to a meeting with Jay. You can expect that after that meeting with Jay, the initial value for you is under 100k. And that's without the control you would have if you took the 500k and did it yourself.

So now you shorted yourself by giving up power, money, and control, all for the "opportunity" of the "possibility" or a future payoff. Most of which is out of your control, where as with the 500k

You control what you do with it, you establish relationships, you set expectations, which allows you create expectations.

You get what I'm saying?

if someone succeeded in a way i like and could help me.....why does that person have to be downplayed?

seems like people have a problem with jayz more than anything.

what do you have against him?

shit in my eyes any black billionaire or back high millionaire would do.

i need to learn as much as i can so i can build and protect generational wealth.

He cool bro I get it he did what few can do. But I’m taking 500k and relying on self to do research if i want to turn it into more. 500k today can help out a lot of small local businesses

Smoke and mirrors. You dont actually have to sell jay z on shit. If niggas think jay z fucks with you and you have his ear they will run to you with the money.
It's about how many other hands you can shake off the strength.

I'm not asking jay z for shit other than some pics, likes and follows.

I'll revisit possibly pitching him on something when I'm really up. His infuence, name, brand and cosign more useful than 50k if you can maneuver.

Jay is barely on social media as is...and having 1 dinner with the man isn't a sign he fucks with you or will cosign whatever it is you're trying to do. It's crazy people simply think being around people with money automatically means you're about to be put on.

How many athletes still have they millions?

I see y'all point. I do.
Not gonna say anything foul about it...I'm just on a different time.

I can say this from experience..Too much money too fast is not good. I learned my very valuable lesson .

lol at this humble brag

Do Jay even WANT to talk business with you over this dinner?

Is he cool with you plastering pics of this dinner on social media and fronting like y’all “cool”

What if after all that clout chasing he put it out there that he don’t know you or fuck with you whatsoever like that and now you all on social media looking like a weirdo groupie?

What if whatever idea you come to him with he say “yeah that’s cool” but never follow up and then 6 months later you find out he running with your shit already?

Like I said before, unless he expressing to me it’s about some money making situation were I’m legit learning some over time and not no one off meeting, I’m taking the money.

Y'all put too much stock into people.

Taking the money should be the only answer.

I keep telling y'all never meet your idols.... That man ain't gonna do for you nothing you can't do for yourself. If you waiting for a Jay z to listen to you pitch your business and get you on... Clearly you ain't on your business.

It don't take a business proposal to Jay z. Make your proposal to the bank or some local investors and build your shit from the ground up like every other person who grinds their shit out. If you ready for your "dinner with Jay" tonight.... Then you ready to start your own business without him regardless.

If you still need time until you ready to have dinner with Jay... Then take your steps and when you ready, you'll see you didn't need him..

But these people who take think a chance meeting with this guy will change your life.... You undervalue your own influence on your life

Back