Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
My nigga she ended up at Walmart because she did nothing with the access to money she had.....the ppl who were around Jigga and had drive and hustle made something of themselves....u ever hear Bleek, Kanye, Ta Ta complaining?

If all u gonna do being around rich niggas is be around rich niggas then u end up at Walmart that’s on u .... not them

I never said it was on Jay Z she ended up at Walmart. Never blamed Jay Z for anything don't even know why you just typed that.

I'll repeat for the last time standing next to and having access to a person with money ain't good enough for other money people just to give you their money cause of who they think you know well and have access to.

So again nothing you said refutes what I said.

Lets be real, what jewels could Jay or any other entertainer, possible tell you on starting your business? They become rich from being entertainers, not started a company in their room. After they get that money, they get more endorsements and occasionally use that money to pay experts to start and run companies for them. None of these dick heads know how to read spread sheet.
Majority of them are wealthy by luck. Luck that the white people they pay to manage their money dont steal all their shit.

Even though I would take the money, to say Jay didn't get rich by starting his own company, which he did, is a lie. It's not that the advice wouldn't even be valuable, it's just that the off chance of 1 dinner meeting with Jay, a person you've never met and only know through his music basically, would result in some instant light bulb that will then propel a person to being super successful is slim to none.

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors. You dont actually have to sell jay z on shit. If niggas think jay z fucks with you and you have his ear they will run to you with the money.
It's about how many other hands you can shake off the strength.

I'm not asking jay z for shit other than some pics, likes and follows.

I'll revisit possibly pitching him on something when I'm really up. His infuence, name, brand and cosign more useful than 50k if you can maneuver.
There is some truth to this.

There's a lot or artists that Kanye has cosigned that took off.

Kanye posted Tyler the creators Yonkers and the rest is history.

Jay and Beyonce cosigned shmurda and he ran the whole summer '14

Budden has put me on to a lot of artists with their sleepers.

People just love to dick eat and and clout gets you a long way.

There is some truth to this.

There's a lot or artists that Kanye has cosigned that took off.

Kanye posted Tyler the creators Yonkers and the rest is history.

Jay and Beyonce cosigned shmurda and he ran the whole summer '14

Budden has put me on to a lot of artists with their sleepers.

People just love to dick eat and and clout gets you a long way.

That’s music.

It’s different from pitching an idea that’s not music related.

And those folks already had a following

That’s music.

It’s different from pitching an idea that’s not music related.

And those folks already had a following
I mean the idea could be about anything.

If you have a music idea, go for it.

Some Norwegians pitched Tidal to him and got him to invest.

Let's say the dinner is one hour and Jay has promised to listen to your idea faithfully.

The only thing you have to do is convince him.

You really think some pics from ONE lunch with Jigga, a IG follow, and a like(?) gonna net you some clients?

Like from one meeting?

Not about netting clients it's about netting access. Jay ain't the only nigga with some money. But if you can portray the image that he will sit down and break bread with you over business then other people with money to potentially invest in you will also sit down with you and they will automatically be more open minded than jay z because you are portraying the image that jay z gives a shit as opposed to wasting a shot on hopping that jay z gives a shit.

Like I said it comes down to if you can maneuver. I know plenty of niggas that faked it to make it just like that.

But lol at coming at jay z on some dragons den shit or taking 50k to pay some bills.

I mean the idea could be about anything.

If you have a music idea, go for it.

Some Norwegians pitched Tidal to him and got him to invest.

Let's say the dinner is one hour and Jay has promised to listen to your idea faithfully.

The only thing you have to do is convince him.

I’ll say if you want to get into the music industry go for it 100%

Tidal falls under music and was already established. Jay and his partners took over.

Maybe just maybe everybody doesn't revere Jay-Z the way some of yall do. Meaning they could be perfectly fine financially and just don't want to build or partner with Jay-Z.

So many reasons as to why people will take the money that doesn't have anything to do with being down bad financially.

I think niggas payin' too much attention to the Jay Z part.

Could we change it from "Jay Z" to "black billionaire in media"? Or sutten.

Not to say that your answer would change some may

Not about netting clients it's about netting access. Jay ain't the only nigga with some money. But if you can portray the image that he will sit down and break bread with you over business then other people with money to potentially invest in you will also sit down with you and they will automatically be more open minded than jay z because you are portraying the image that jay z gives a shit as opposed to wasting a shot on hopping that jay z gives a shit.

Like I said it comes down to if you can maneuver. I know plenty of niggas that faked it to make it just like that.

But lol at coming at jay z on some dragons den shit or taking 50k to pay some bills.
I don't think you getting all this from a single lunch with Jay but aight

Maybe just maybe everybody doesn't revere Jay-Z the way some of yall do. Meaning they could be perfectly fine financially and just don't want to build or partner with Jay-Z.

So many reasons as to why people will take the money that doesn't have anything to do with being down bad financially.

Thank you. Niggas acting like Jay Z is God or something

Back