Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smoke and mirrors. You dont actually have to sell jay z on shit. If niggas think jay z fucks with you and you have his ear they will run to you with the money.
It's about how many other hands you can shake off the strength.

I'm not asking jay z for shit other than some pics, likes and follows.

I'll revisit possibly pitching him on something when I'm really up. His infuence, name, brand and cosign more useful than 50k if you can maneuver.

Last edited by a moderator:
The caveat there is that you go into it believing that you are an entrepreneur. Not some regular guy that just wants the money. If you feel like you are an entrepreneur and 50k or 500k isnt as helpful to you as a meeting with Jay Z. Then you arent an entrepreneur
Really?
So you saying that the money is more important to an entrepreneur than possible networking and if the person sees the network as more important, they are not an entrepreneur? I just want to be clear.

I got no problem with running a business or whatever but I really think you can learn how to manage money without talking to Jay Z and I don’t think everybody gonna just blow the money
It's plenty of other thing that you can take from it tho.

If you already running a business and it's getting somewhere...You already kinda can see you can manage your loot or just hire help.

Lets be real, what jewels could Jay or any other entertainer, possible tell you on starting your business? They become rich from being entertainers, not started a company in their room. After they get that money, they get more endorsements and occasionally use that money to pay experts to start and run companies for them. None of these dick heads know how to read spread sheet.
Majority of them are wealthy by luck. Luck that the white people they pay to manage their money dont steal all their shit.
I fucks with you but what you saying here ain't cool.
People work hard....You may only see a portion of their life...And once you get to a certain point things can look easy.
Getting to a certain level and maintaining it...That's not luck. We gotta stop giving white people these super powers and God like permission to allow us to exist.

1596466413487.jpeg Everybody knew she had Jay Z ear, etc. and she ended up working at Walmart

8UeDiyKRxK.gif

View attachment 331157Everybody knew she had Jay Z ear, etc. and she ended up working at Walmart

8UeDiyKRxK.gif
What did she do with her opportunity?

Buck had access to 50 and fuckrd up his own money.

So from this is..If you have money you can fuck it up and if you don't take advantage of access you can fuck up.

Should be a spinoff. Great point that supports both sides

How many athletes still have they millions?

I see y'all point. I do.
Not gonna say anything foul about it...I'm just on a different time.

I can say this from experience..Too much money too fast is not good. I learned my very valuable lesson .

What did she do with her opportunity?

Buck had access to 50 and fuckrd up his own money.

So from this is..If you have money you can fuck it up and if you don't take advantage of access you can fuck up.

Should be a spinoff. Great point that supports both sides

100% truth on the bold

Just the thought of other money people thinking a person has access to another money person ain't good enough. Those other money people going to vet said person to see if they have the access they probably hoping that they really do. If they don't said person out of a guaranteed 50K or 500K for trying to play dumb ass games so they got a dumb ass prize

Fam her situation was totally her fault

“ Dame made millions, Biggs mad millions, Biggs would tell you if he was nt in his feelings”

None of that refutes the fact that she had Jay Z on speed and plenty of people knew it and regardless of what she may or may not have done to fuck it up she ended up working at Walmart.

Meaning no matter who the fuck you standing next to and have access to that don't mean other money people going to just automatically fuck with you because who you standing next to.

So again none of the shit you posting refutes what I said.

Smoke and mirrors. You dont actually have to sell jay z on shit. If niggas think jay z fucks with you and you have his ear they will run to you with the money.
It's about how many other hands you can shake off the strength.

I'm not asking jay z for shit other than some pics, likes and follows.

I'll revisit possibly pitching him on something when I'm really up. His infuence, name, brand and cosign more useful than 50k if you can maneuver.
You really think some pics from ONE lunch with Jigga, a IG follow, and a like(?) gonna net you some clients?

Like from one meeting?

None of that refutes the fact that she had Jay Z on speed and plenty of people knew it and regardless of what she may or may not have done to fuck it up she ended up working at Walmart.

Meaning no matter who the fuck you standing next to and have access to that don't mean other money people going to just automatically fuck with you because who you standing next to.

So again none of the shit you posting refutes what I said.
My nigga she ended up at Walmart because she did nothing with the access to money she had.....the ppl who were around Jigga and had drive and hustle made something of themselves....u ever hear Bleek, Kanye, Ta Ta complaining?

If all u gonna do being around rich niggas is be around rich niggas then u end up at Walmart that’s on u .... not them

Back