Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still ain't shit and you ain't getting shit

roOfawgWRagfZPWR3m7GqrYeUB406EdevgDrE7oYiwTNEU6f_LD9NuFXbEuvbFR4IGRQzUF6JkAqBvCs5EUT1fXjfTA8BSj1TnMzHX0TUCsETi4lFe5unArPhFc4B7OTngEoQ9uphYQy3I3r_ilO3GajVvJ0IEU

lol How is this a question? If you put being in Jay-Z's presence of money, you aren't just a Stan, you're the Final Boss in a game full of Stans.

The one exception is if you got an marketable idea and you are taking the meeting because you believe it's something that Jay would invest in. Even then, with 500K or even 50K, you could probably put in a little work and get that idea moving on your own without having to settle up with Jay eventually.

Lol...a dinner with someone way more plugged in than you, where you share your ideas?

Makes me think of a Em lyric

"I listen to your demo tape and act like I dont like it, two months later you hear your lyrics on my shit"

If you think you have an idea that Jay can help with because you are an Entrepreneur.

If 500k wont help you, neither can Jay

It depends on the move s I'm trying to make. If I'm just regular ol me gimme the money BUT if I'm trying to get into the game or promote something I got going on I'm definitely eating with dude and chopping up game with him. Might shoot some ideas to him and see if he bite nh

Back