Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not that you're meetin' a celebrity it's that you could potentially have an invester/benefactor. That's why it's a tough question.

I'm a creative so if I could get even 25k from Jig to produce a short film or sutten that'd be worth more than 50k to do it myself.

Of course it's no guarantee but even if you walked away with a cosign that's worth a lot.

It's not that you're meetin' a celebrity it's that you could potentially have an invester/benefactor. That's why it's a tough question.

I'm a creative so if I could get even 25k from Jig to produce a short film or sutten that'd be worth more than 50k to do it myself.

Of course it's no guarantee but even if you walked away with a cosign that's worth a lot.

that’s assuming you have something to offer he would be remotely interested in Investing in.

just being honest, most of us don’t.

500k upfront. I already know what I can do to flip it into 700k.
I trust my mouthpiece to make connections with a person of influence such as Jay, but I don’t like leaving shit in another man’s hands, so gimme the 500k and I’ll increase my worth and meet Jay down the line.
you and the missus is cool an all....but yall gotta empty them pockets.

Jay prolly hears 99 investment opportunities a day. Why would he be interested in ours? He's a billionaire so your idea better be bringing back some serious paper. He would most likely be an asshole at that dinner. Even if he gave you investment advice you would need money so you woulda been better off taking the loot doing your own research and investing that money.

you said $500k not $50k

$50k aint shit.
but is jay gonna talk and give up game or will the nigga just swirl wine and eat caviar off the back of his hand or wrist?
The original question is 500k but budden changed it to 50k

You either have the entrepreneur spirit or you don't. Jay can't teach you anything that you can't study on the internet.

These clowns just dumb enough to spend their money on jewelry and nice cars instead of investing it.

The original question is 500k but budden changed it to 50k

You either have the entrepreneur spirit or you don't. Jay can't teach you anything that you can't study on the internet.

These clowns just dumb enough to spend their money on jewelry and nice cars instead of investing it.
something havent reach online yet.
but for me....it would be more about me using my charm to get him to feel comfortable enough to allow me to get closer to his connects. i think that is worth more than $50 stinking k.

tenor.gif

I'll take the $500k. This celebrity worship shit is nuts. And miss me with 'Jay gonna give me jewels to make MORE money!' shit. Y'all think the only thing missing from your master plan is a couple tips from Hov? Lol.

Plus all the game is already in the music.

Last edited:
I gotta couple ideas I might be able to get him to invest in and if he did it'd be better than the 50k, even if he invested less.

Then again, the 50k is guaranteed and enough for me to execute the idea myself, tho' a lot more difficult coz of my lack of connections and infrastructure
that’s assuming you have something to offer he would be remotely interested in Investing in.

just being honest, most of us don’t.
Jay prolly hears 99 investment opportunities a day. Why would he be interested in ours? He's a billionaire so your idea better be bringing back some serious paper. He would most likely be an asshole at that dinner. Even if he gave you investment advice you would need money so you woulda been better off taking the loot doing your own research and investing that money.

To add to this, he also prob not gunna listen to a pitch from someone broke and even if its a good idea, you're assuming he wont just nod, say he'll think about it, then pitch the same idea to his team and have them make it and he'll take all the credit. Not to mention all celebrities say the same shit when goofy people ask them business advice, "uhhhh, do what you love, blab blah, think positive".

Back