Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 500k Up Front or Dinner With Jay-z?

What you doing?

• Dinner with Jay

Results are only viewable after voting.
I gotta couple ideas I might be able to get him to invest in and if he did it'd be better than the 50k, even if he invested less.

Then again, the 50k is guaranteed and enough for me to execute the idea myself, tho' a lot more difficult coz of my lack of connections and infrastructure

500k upfront. I already know what I can do to flip it into 700k.
I trust my mouthpiece to make connections with a person of influence such as Jay, but I don’t like leaving shit in another man’s hands, so gimme the 500k and I’ll increase my worth and meet Jay down the line.

I would take the money and invest it.

It doesn't mean somebody is going to give good advice or connections just because you're having dinner with them. The person COULD give good advice or connections but I like the sure thing with the money instead.

Not to mention he could be making you pay for the expensive meal, boring or an asshole. It's just too many variables with having dinner as opposed to the sure thing with taking the money

The question all ways comes up on Culture kings the theory is everyone that has Dinner has made more money in the long run

If I can take pictures and clout chase off it I can probably make 50k without lifting a finger off strength so I dunno. Tough question if you really think about it.

Niggas with money will fuck with you because jay z fucks with you. That dinner is worth something.

Back