Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 trying to buy jarules publishing

Was you against Ja and Irv when they tried to black ball him, he's doing the same to Ja that was done to him.

Not sure how long ago this was but any act from either against the other post 2010 is super wack

I don't get niggas like 50, fam you won. He beat the hood, he beat his childhood, his parents, he beat Ja too. Why can't he do a Snoop and be chill?

I think it's kinda sad to be honest.

In other word they not Supreme peoples them niggas served a purpose. If not for that purpose Supreme would've never had them niggas around him.

True.

Rumor has it, he was lowkey extorting them.

Not really "forcing" them to do anything, but just subtly letting them know in no uncertain terms what was expected of them.

Not sure how long ago this was but any act from either against the other post 2010 is super wack

I don't get niggas like 50, fam you won. He beat the hood, he beat his childhood, his parents, he beat Ja too. Why can't he do a Snoop and be chill?

I think it's kinda sad to be honest.

What you need to keep in mind is that this wasn't a "rap" beef.

It was a street beef.

What you're saying would make sense if this was some LL/Moe Dee type of thing, but when people are getting beat up, stabbed, jumped, plotted on to get shot/killed, etc........there's no letting bygones be bygones.

Related video:

For those of you who don't understand, this is the perfect exemplification of 50's mentality.

What you need to keep in mind is that this wasn't a "rap" beef.

It was a street beef.

What you're saying would make sense if this was some LL/Moe Dee type of thing, but when people are getting beat up, stabbed, jumped, plotted on to get shot/killed, etc........there's no letting bygones be bygones.

I took all of that into consideration and the more I think about it, that it was real beef is all the more reason to chill out now. If it were some rap thing they could do it in public and in private either be cool or just ignore each other and not have to worry about anything serious.

All this tryna hurt each other is just gonna go on. These man are rich they should just take their Ws and their Ls and move on. What type of example is this setting for their non street children.

Last edited:
I took all of that into consideration and the more I think about it, that it was real beef is all the more reason to chill out now. If it were some rap thing they could do it in public and in private either be cool or just ignore each other and not have to worry about anything serious.

All this tryna hurt each other is just gonna go on. These man are rich man they should just take their Ws and their Ls and move on. What type of example is this setting for their non street children.

True, but fif been a troll before trolling was fashionable like that. So he cant help himself. Plus he knows he crushed him back then...but 50 is just being 50 on both street, corp and rap level..plus he knows he couldn't get touched anymore....

The label owned the Beatles music and Paul was trying to get everyone together and the funds to buy it back (You're right tho he was going through it also with other legal matters). He told MJ about his frustrations and MJ bought the Beatles catalogue from the label. Paul was furious. I don't think the other members cared as much and took it on the chin. A lot of shit Paul couldn't do because MJ owned the rights which is fucked up.

In MJ's situation, it's just business never personal but there's also a way to conduct yourself that isn't sloppy or just fucked up all around.

MJ was outchea touching little boys, y'all tgink he thought 2x about snatching his man's publishing lol

Related video:

For those of you who don't understand, this is the perfect exemplification of 50's mentality.

And the renaming of Baisley Park, while I think Preme was sitting in a cell 'Run and tell Preme I done bought Baisley Park'... Petty and eitherous, but atleast it was for a good cause lol

True, but fif been a troll before trolling was fashionable like that. So he cant help himself. Plus he knows he crushed him back then...but 50 is just being 50 on both street, corp and rap level..plus he knows he couldn't get touched anymore....

Anyone can get touched... But I see your point, also its dope 50 never really sold out, hes always himself...

@CeLLar-DooR

Thing is Snoop never really wanted issues with anyone imo, he even tried to peace it out with BadBoy during beef... Then his main beef became with Suge who was the boogie man at the time, hence why he ran to Master P to hold him down when it got hot... Snoop is a laid back, west coast stoner and thats his commercial image too, 50 is the opposite...

Back