Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 trying to buy jarules publishing

And it's all for our entertainment. These dudes will forever be at each other. If you could do this to your enemy you saying you wouldn't?
I rather smack my enemy in front of his friends. I'm more about violence than internet likes and entertaining crackas laughing at you behind your back.

I get it though buy his master's own his money stream so he can't feed his family. I'm not spending millions though to get at my enemy. I rather punch him

naw ja can still feed his family..

he just giving 50 a percentage of everything he makes..

the same percentage he was giving the labels....

maybe 50 gives the publishing to ja's kids when ja dies.. who knows...but he ain't stopping none of ja money....

he jsut fucing with him

buying those tickets didn't stop ja's money either...it just fucked with him....

naw ja can still feed his family..

he just giving 50 a percentage of everything he makes..

the same percentage he was giving the labels....

maybe 50 gives the publishing to ja's kids when ja dies.. who knows...but he ain't stopping none of ja money....

he jsut fucing with him

buying those tickets didn't stop ja's money either...it just fucked with him....
Depends on how his contract was set up. If Ja had a 360 deal then concert money go to 50 or whomever.

Would you rather give your label the money or your enemy? Giving it to your label is just business giving it to your enemy turns beef to murder.

For entertainment purposes it's hilarious if this happen BUT beef on wax and paper is one thing that comes and goes but street shit that then turns into business that then turns into stopping money will get you killed.

Depends on how his contract was set up. If Ja had a 360 deal then concert money go to 50 or whomever.

Would you rather give your label the money or your enemy? Giving it to your label is just business giving it to your enemy turns beef to murder.

For entertainment purposes it's hilarious if this happen BUT beef on wax and paper is one thing that comes and goes but street shit that then turns into business that then turns into stopping money will get you killed.

What you saying is true. Fact still remains.

Neither one of them is going to kill shit or let nothing die.

I fuck with Irv, but I've only seen 1 of the Tales episodes. The "Got A Story To Tell" was cool, nothing crazy imo.

Then again, Got A Story To Tell is my favorite storytelling track, so my expectations for it might've been too high.

I dont see the problem. The shit is genius if at all true

1st of all 50 laws of power(or whatever the number is)

2nd publishing is the most important thing in music, ask Paul McCartney

And 3rd..you are suppose to crush your enemy In a war, correct?

That is where you go wrong. Supreme wasn't Ja peoples for real. That shit between 50 and Supreme ain't have shit to do with Ja.

Ja was never one of Preme's soldiers on a street level or anything, but it's common knowledge that Irv and Ja were tight with him once their music took off.

I fuck with Irv, but I've only seen 1 of the Tales episodes. The "Got A Story To Tell" was cool, nothing crazy imo.

Then again, Got A Story To Tell is my favorite storytelling track, so my expectations for it might've been too high.

That shit go hard you need to watch them other episodes yo

I was wondering why that shit hadn't been back on yet because it came on around October last year

its so many joints that he could spin into stories for that shit

Nah, not really.

Dude has no chill, but people seem to forget that Irv and Ja Rule tried to blackball him and ruin his career when he first started out.

Can't really blame Fif for not letting that go.
I agree back then but 50 already one. Puff hasen't mentioned Suge since the 90s and Suge was trying to get his mother's address. 50 isca girl plain and simple. This beef was dead and he resurrected it. This shit is tired and need to be put to bed. 50 is damn near 50 now. Ja must have really hurt his feelings. Its not 2002 anymore.

Ja was never one of Preme's soldiers on a street level or anything, but it's common knowledge that Irv and Ja were tight with him once their music took off.

In other word they not Supreme peoples them niggas served a purpose. If not for that purpose Supreme would've never had them niggas around him.

People need to remember 50's fckd up child hood, like he was manchild, he really hustled for survival and for self, an era of crush your enemies and humiliate them with finesse if possible... Theres no let bygones be bygones, especially if they fckd with killers who had it in for you...

Dude prolly had PTSD from the way he grew up and what he has been through...

Back