Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 trying to buy jarules publishing

This is so messed up. I really dislike 50 he's such an asshole for no damn reason.

How did MJ “pimp” the Beatles? And secondly there is a difference 50 and Ja have beef.

You read the whole story here: http://mentalfloss.com/article/85007/how-michael-jackson-bought-publishing-rights-beatles-catalogue

Bascially, MJ and Beatle Paul McCartney were friends. Due to legal issues (i think it was his divorce), he loses publishing rights. Over the course of their friendship, Paul actually explains to Michael how he has bought some other artists' publishing to make money. Michael then buys up the company that owns the rights to the Beatles music, making money off his own friend's art. Paul wrote to Mike numerous times but Mike never wrote back, and that was basically the end of their friendship.

So, if it's cool when Mike does it to a friend, it seems even more excusable when 50 does it to an enemy

this is not true . i swear he said he was gonna do this in the past

This shit childish i mean ja aint made a new song in forever idk why this is even competition.

Because publishing is where the long-term money is at. If Fiddy takes ownership of Ja's catalog and, especially, his masters he could conceivably re-release all of Ja's shit on G-Unit, pay indies to push his music back into the top 100, get record spins, make sales and all of that, and Ja wouldn't get one thin dime from any of it. He could also license that music out all over the place, tv shows, movies, commercials, radio spots, video games... and all the money generated would go to 50.

You read the whole story here: http://mentalfloss.com/article/85007/how-michael-jackson-bought-publishing-rights-beatles-catalogue

Bascially, MJ and Beatle Paul McCartney were friends. Due to legal issues (i think it was his divorce), he loses publishing rights. Over the course of their friendship, Paul actually explains to Michael how he has bought some other artists' publishing to make money. Michael then buys up the company that owns the rights to the Beatles music, making money off his own friend's art. Paul wrote to Mike numerous times but Mike never wrote back, and that was basically the end of their friendship.

So, if it's cool when Mike does it to a friend, it seems even more excusable when 50 does it to an enemy
What did he write him about

full

Character Assassination

I mean, if this happens, Ja GOTTA take that muhfuck 50 out.

This shit has gone too far.

Back