Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Nearly Whoops Aspiring Rapper's A$$

Nah, mass producing (say 1,000 copies) and trying to sell them isn't the "easy way". That's how it works.

The songs have to be professional quality and it doesn't even have to be a full album it can be an EP. That's what people mean when they say, "I'm on my grind" It means they got a bag full of CDs and they're going to wander around downtown, in the mall, on the strip, and even outside of nightclubs when they get out. It doesn't hurt to have a boombox on you.

You can charge $10-$20 for a CD and depending on your approach, people will appreciate your hustle and they'll support you if they like you. If you really make the effort you can make $100 per day selling CDs hand to hand. Sooner or later (if the product is any good) people will respect your grind and ask you to do shows where you can sell merchandise like T Shirts, DVDs and CDs.

Giving your CD away is a waste of money. Especially considering that the person that you give it away to is going to turn around and sell it, and not pay you any royalties.

People dont buy cds tho. Not like that

this nigga ain't even gettin support in the comments:

"You’re a gangster that was literally begging and ready to fight another man for him to check out your instagram boy bye!"

"Bruh got a piercing in his eye talking about he a gangsta this clout chasing shit is getting real !"

"You ain't supposed to approach them like that. You know how many people try to get him to listen to their music? There's no point in you making this video. When he poked you in the chest that was your chance to see what you're really about. You stood there LOL"

"Bro. Do you understand what fifty was trying to say. He was spitting game and you chose to ignore it. If you gone be stuck up then yo shit aint gon work. Instagram ain't where your talent came from, if you not gon spit any bars to him then he gon look the other direction. Secondly, he was on a date. He a normal man just like me and you, but you had the audacity to approach fifty like you was entitled to do so."

"One thing I know for a fact 50 will see that you doesn’t make it in the industry...... your career is over before it even starts"

"Niiiiggggaa you was crying oh you gon hit me that’s how you feel well hit me then while your homie was recording clout chasing for a law suit "

"Looks like his head has the snapchat baby filter"

"I don’t even listen to rap but the fact that you approach someone in an intimate moment aggressively and unprepared says a lot about what you don’t know regarding business nor pursuing a rap career. Try being humble next time and relax yourself. This was just clout chasing for people to look at you... stop the corny bozo shit and get some business about yourself"

Ive still not heard a single verse from dude, the fact he is choosing to throw threats and insults instead of actually trying to get his music heard shows he hasnt got the right mindset for this music business...

I checked out his little IG.

Doo doo grits

I checked him out....

average new nigga shit, meh

but I will say his stage presence was decent enough to take him serious

he just seems to have zero business sense......which is common with artists unfortunately

Back