Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Nearly Whoops Aspiring Rapper's A$$

lol....I aint the sharpest but Uncle Murda said that nigga never could dress

this was years ago

Again, who's buying cds and dvds in 2019 lol? I bet the same nigga that will sell this have a 2 way and car phone

giphy.gif

I still cop CD's if it's a artist I fuk w/ (Krit,Cole,K.Dot etc)

And I still get DVD's too. Get the reg dvd, blu-ray, and digital copy for $20..:js4:

I think the best way to do it is to get your music professionally mass produced, so your name and logo is printed on the CD. And have a CD cover that looks professional. And of course have your contact info on the CD/cover.

When you have a professional looking CD you can walk up to 50 Cent and ask him to buy your CD.

That's better than telling him to check your instagram.

I know when people give me their instagram I never check it.

I'd say the old fashion way of having a tangible CD >>>Instagram, Soundcloud, Youtube or whatever

Also, if you go to the family cookout, you can sell a tangible CD to your cousins, aunts and uncles.

and no sharpie CD's. Even if you didn't get it pressed up professionally, at least get a label maker kit and print up the shit yourself. Make it look presentable and you'll get a better response.

"look at my IG at leese... look at my IG at leese..."

These new niggas have ZERO business sense. You presenting yourself as an artist, yet you have nothing to show and prove with. If you serious about your craft like that, then you need to keep some shit with you at all times to hand out when you come across someone like a 50 Cent or whomever that get listen to it an potentially do something with it.

Also, how you threatening to throw hands with the same cat that you trying to get to check you out?

Fuckin idiot.

and no sharpie CD's. Even if you didn't get it pressed up professionally, at least get a label maker kit and print up the shit yourself. Make it look presentable and you'll get a better response.

"look at my IG at leese... look at my IG at leese..."

These new niggas have ZERO business sense. You presenting yourself as an artist, yet you have nothing to show and prove with. If you serious about your craft like that, then you need to keep some shit with you at all times to hand out when you come across someone like a 50 Cent or whomever that get listen to it an potentially do something with it.

Also, how you threatening to throw hands with the same cat that you trying to get to check you out?

Fuckin idiot.

These little bastards have a sense of entitlement that is mind boggling.

goat exchange on this topic

random nigga at signing event: Yo Nipsey! Im your biggest fan, I be rappin too. Im tryna get down

Nip: what you got homie, lemme hear sumn

RN: ion got nuthin right now, but i'll spit sumn *goes on to rap nonsense*

Nip: aight so whats your ig or whatever, how I find you

RN: im tryin bro, im tryn.....

Nip: NIGGA ITS FREE

:kobe:

Approaching a rapper on date night with their chick to check your IG is not really appropriate... I know artists need try seize their moment, maybe keep a USB stick on you with your music so you can quickly hit them with it and they can slip it in their pocket (or throw it in the trash)...

LateUnsightlyHomalocephale-mobile.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-04-23-23h58m19s197.png

Bruh no disrespect but this is a Washed ass mindset. This ain't 1996 bruh. Hell most people don't even use CDs anymore. Please get with the times fam. You could have at least said USB or something.

fam, niggas is still out there in the parking lot at Walmart and every other grocery stoe' with their CD's and a bluetooth speaker bumpin their shit for sale. $5 for some derivative, mediocre rhymes and fast food beats but at least they're trying. Most niggas too lazy to even leave the house to get their shit heard.

If you claim to be a rapper and you don't have a dozen CDs on your person for sale to your fans then you are a complete idiot!

or just to hand out to cats in the industry you run across. Being prepared is what gets you that opportunity. There a cat from Detroit named Recloose that famously got signed while he was working at a deli making sandwiches. Carl Craig, Detroit Techno icon and owner of Planet E records, walks through the door and places an order. Recloose sees dude but he can't come out of the back to chop it with him so he took his demo tape and put it in Carl's sandwich. Three days later he got a call from Carl about the demo. Dude now has over 20 12" releases and 4 albums to his name thanks to keeping demos on him at all times.

I’m confused she don’t look all that in the face from the clip and her body looks like it was made in photoshop

Funny thing is this nigga got the attention of a lot of people right now just off this shit alone but I guarantee you he not using this little 15 minutes to promote his shit

I would of atleast had one of my toughest tracks blaring in the background in my response video, shit.

Back