Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Nearly Whoops Aspiring Rapper's A$$

lil niggas got it confused....they 90's hustling lol

Juvie told em right

thats like tryna sell a sack to the plug lol....fuck you doin?

you supposed to give the celebrity they shit for free and ask for a shout out or sumn

I think the best way to do it is to get your music professionally mass produced, so your name and logo is printed on the CD. And have a CD cover that looks professional. And of course have your contact info on the CD/cover.

When you have a professional looking CD you can walk up to 50 Cent and ask him to buy your CD.

That's better than telling him to check your instagram.

I know when people give me their instagram I never check it.

I'd say the old fashion way of having a tangible CD >>>Instagram, Soundcloud, Youtube or whatever

Also, if you go to the family cookout, you can sell a tangible CD to your cousins, aunts and uncles.

I think the best way to do it is to get your music professionally mass produced, so your name and logo is printed on the CD. And have a CD cover that looks professional. And of course have your contact info on the CD/cover.

When you have a professional looking CD you can walk up to 50 Cent and ask him to buy your CD.

That's better than telling him to check your instagram.

I know when people give me their instagram I never check it.

I'd say the old fashion way of having a tangible CD >>>Instagram, Soundcloud, Youtube or whatever

Also, if you go to the family cookout, you can sell a tangible CD to your cousins, aunts and uncles.

Or, quit looking for an easy way in and work hard and earn your way.

Kid went looking to get a lawsuit, he knows 50 doesn’t play around and he knew his approach would irritate him. Hence is not filming from the offset.

Back