Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent vs Everybody

Erykah Badu has the fattest booty in the industry, and it's real!!!

I agree with Common, If I broke up with Erykah I wouldn't be ready for an ass like that unless I ate a bowl of Wheaties.

BmhVtiZCAAAavlH.jpg

Damn shame, when G-Unit got back together a couple of years ago they were dropping some fire

lmao the show is over so he bout to start flaming the cast

Omari already said he paid him back, he wasnt bout to be a victim

A petty loan shark

Done seen it all

that's how my great grandfather made his money. He was the plant loan shark and got niggas jobs in there. If he got you a spot, you owed him your first few paychecks. If you ain't pay he let it be known to everybody and went after his money by whatever means possible. If he loaned you money your best bet was to pay it back or he was gonna embarrass you in front of everybody every chance he got until he got that loot back.

that's how my great grandfather made his money. He was the plant loan shark and got niggas jobs in there. If he got you a spot, you owed him your first few paychecks. If you ain't pay he let it be known to everybody and went after his money by whatever means possible. If he loaned you money your best bet was to pay it back or he was gonna embarrass you in front of everybody every chance he got until he got that loot back.
Fair

Idk why but the bolded has me rolling

Back