Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent vs Busta Rhymes & Jim Jones

But how lmao??? We not talking bout an assault charge you know

I’m bout to look this up
Rapper Jim Jones was able to duck jail time in his gun and drug case out in Georgia -- in fact, he was almost able to skate entirely by copping a plea.
According to court docs out of Coweta County, GA -- where Jim was facing 5 felony counts and a misdemeanor from his June 2018 arrest -- Jim was sentenced to 2 years probation and a $1,500 fine, plus minor court costs.
We're told 3 of the 6 charges were dropped, including a felony drug charge and 2 felony counts of possession of a firearm. The other 3 charges will go away if he stays out of trouble while on probation -- all part of a plea deal.
41d969f8061a5d07bcfa185b81199671_md.jpg

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jim has to stay off booze and drugs for the next couple years and report to his probation officer in GA to get the remaining 3 charges dropped from his record. All things considered, he should count himself lucky.
TMZ broke the story ... Jim and 3 other guys he was riding in a car with were arrested in June after their vehicle led cops on a police chase. Officers say they found weed, oxycodone, Percocet, vape cartridges and 2 loaded pistols inside.
When no one copped to possessing any of the items, cops arrested everyone. Jim was officially charged a few months later ... and was facing decades behind bars.
Talk about flying high.

Rapper Jim Jones was able to duck jail time in his gun and drug case out in Georgia -- in fact, he was almost able to skate entirely by copping a plea.
According to court docs out of Coweta County, GA -- where Jim was facing 5 felony counts and a misdemeanor from his June 2018 arrest -- Jim was sentenced to 2 years probation and a $1,500 fine, plus minor court costs.
We're told 3 of the 6 charges were dropped, including a felony drug charge and 2 felony counts of possession of a firearm. The other 3 charges will go away if he stays out of trouble while on probation -- all part of a plea deal.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jim has to stay off booze and drugs for the next couple years and report to his probation officer in GA to get the remaining 3 charges dropped from his record. All things considered, he should count himself lucky.
TMZ broke the story ... Jim and 3 other guys he was riding in a car with were arrested in June after their vehicle led cops on a police chase. Officers say they found weed, oxycodone, Percocet, vape cartridges and 2 loaded pistols inside.
When no one copped to possessing any of the items, cops arrested everyone. Jim was officially charged a few months later ... and was facing decades behind bars.
Talk about flying high.
Either he spent a whole lot of money or they set dude up to fail miserably

Or he told

Talk about flying high.

Does weed count as a drug anymore?? Askin’ for a fan...I mean friend lol

Does weed count as a drug anymore?? Askin’ for a fan...I mean friend lol
In GA if I'm not mistaken anything over a 10lb is considered trafficking. If found in the car unless have changed the rules.

I remember one them love and hiphop niggas getting caught with 10lbs maybe over and buddy got some years for it.

Edit......10lbs

In GA if I'm not mistaken anything over a 10lb is considered trafficking. If found in the car unless have changed the rules.

I remember one them love and hiphop niggas getting caught with 10lbs maybe over and buddy got some years for it.

Edit......10lbs

Under 10 pounds and you good? Lmao. No way. No way. That's crazy. I need receipts.

Back