Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 CENT SAYS HE WOULD RATHER HAVE 6IX9INE THAN MARQUISE FOR A SON

Any parent who thinks ok to cut off their kid (who didn’t do some unforgivable crime) is a weird ass person it’s not any real understanding

so 50 didn’t make him choose a side? I get material things help but obviously that ain’t save the relationship. If all you gotta do is buy your kid some shit then fatherhood might as well just be a check
Floyd Mayweather buy his daughter everything and look how she turned out chasing a rapper with herpes and anger issues with multiple baby mamas and is now facing assault charges in Texas that become attempted murder charges.

howis it taking sides when you have to choose between parents? That’s petty stupid level of thinking and that’s why niggas got family drama and nonsense. Why rationalizing petty shit from a 40 year old?
Who made him take a side? 50 was still being a father to the boy until his mom poisoned him against his dad.

no he is the older adult the father. Parents are supposed to act a certain way. He started this shit. Idk I feel like the older you are you’re supposed to act like you are. I’m supposed to excuse his bitch shit because of the way his son reacted?
50 didn't start it he just reacting to what his son doing. You saw that boy around 50 all the time until he got involved in grown folks shit and basically told 50 to fuck off.

Floyd Mayweather buy his daughter everything and look how she turned out chasing a rapper with herpes and anger issues with multiple baby mamas and is now facing assault charges in Texas that become attempted murder charges.

facts she all fucked up im the game

50 didn't start it he just reacting to what his son doing. You saw that boy around 50 all the time until he got involved in grown folks shit and basically told 50 to fuck off.

so in other words 50 couldn’t be the bigger person and is acting like a kid ok cool

None of you would allow your seed to keep being disrespectful to you. The lil nigga grown and should be able to take care of himself. He took a side in a dispute between his mom and dad so now he gotta watch his lil brother reap the benefits of being loyal. The lesson is don't bite the hand that feeds you, lil dude getting treated like all the other guys 50 cut off
download_20190906_120545.jpg

Lil homie down on the scorecard trolling 50

That chilling in the midst of enemies is some treacherous shit that fuck with him. He probably been wanting to make up since he seen what happened to homie on stage because of him “dad still loves me”

“What law is there says I got to like you”

By bitch nigga fathers, perhaps.

If your son is chillin' with your enemy maybe ask yourself what you done/didn't do as a parent to make your kid feel that is a good move. Don't bitch like a scorned 13 year old and cry about it for years.

Nothing you could do to make your child go on world photo tour with ya enemies and niggas that want you dead.

It's mad ways to lash out. He chose the wrong fucking one.

Back