Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Rips Meek Mill As A Hypocrite & Lil Wayne Laughs and Laughs

So instead of 50 Cent talking about how Meek’s prison reform shit is helping people with outrageous prison sentences get back home to their families or talking about how the prison reform shit is actually working towards getting laws changed, he’d rather talk about Meek being signed to Rick Ross who happens to be a former CO. ???

:huh2:

So instead of 50 Cent talking about how Meek’s prison reform shit is helping people with outrageous prison sentences get back home to their families or talking about how the prison reform shit is actually working towards getting laws changed, he’d rather talk about Meek being signed to Rick Ross who happens to be a former CO. ???

:huh2:
Surprised he ain’t brought up his prostitute buying Trump supporting sugar daddy

Was about to say.

Especially as hard as Ross went at birdman for wayne

That's the funny thing.....50 used to get asked about the Wayne and Baby situation the time and he would always say that's something he can't really comment on and you have to be careful what you say about it because they have deep relationship.....meanwhile Rick Ross doing full blown diss records

You can go hard at Baby all you want but at the of the day it was only a matter of time before they worked out and when that happens you going to look crazy for sending shots

Dude was 100% right

I don't think Ross is gonna like how hard Wayne was laughin at that shit
Was about to say.

Especially as hard as Ross went at birdman for wayne
Ross wont be surprised. Cuz wayne already sided with baby after Ross put out that diss
That's the funny thing.....50 used to get asked about the Wayne and Baby situation the time and he would always say that's something he can't really comment on and you have to be careful what you say about it because they have deep relationship.....meanwhile Rick Ross doing full blown diss records

You can go hard at Baby all you want but at the of the day it was only a matter of time before they worked out and when that happens you going to look crazy for sending shots

Dude was 100% right
Yea when 50 said that i thought "yea, he might be right", but I never thought that now long after he'd be proven 100% right. Ross put out a diss trashing Baby and standing up for Wayne only for Wayne to be huggin and chillin with Baby at club LIV not long after that. Had everyone that stood up for him looking stupid.

Ross wont be surprised. Cuz wayne already sided with baby after Ross put out that diss

Yea when 50 said that i thought "yea, he might be right", but I never thought that now long after he'd be proven 100% right. Ross put out a diss trashing Baby and standing up for Wayne only for Wayne to be huggin and chillin with Baby at club LIV not long after that. Had everyone that stood up for him looking stupid.

Well... it ain't like Wayne called Ross and asked him to speak on his behalf to speed up the process on releasing him or some shit lol.
Ross took it upon himself to speak on issues that had nothing to do with him, and he took it quite far. Why did he feel he need to make a whole record and put it on a studio album if it was really an issue like that?? Ross likes the limelight just like the next attention whore if you ask me... *shrugs*

50 still yappin' about Ross being a C.O like who gives a fuck at this moment in time?

Probably only his groupies....

Back