Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent & Game Party Together

But when Game and Lloyd Banks took that picture together, 50 was in his feminine ass feelings bringing up dead people's names.

debatable how? 50 has a classic album, that's about the only thing he has over Game at this point. I've heard more Game singles on the radio over the last decade than I have 50 cent or G-Unit songs.

And the decade before that? What kinda stupid logic is this? 50 got multiple classics and had 2 platinum albums before the game even existed. And game rode his coattails on his first release.

Game ain't shit without 50.

hotnewhiphop_36586946_238435056884962_4453259582709432320_n-jpg.57434

Fif: *cheeses* whattup, blood? yo, you know you got braids and a fade right now, son? its like 79 degrees and you got a sweater on, b....you good?

Game: haha nah i just been low key since this Lebron shit man......LA is real weird right now.......anyway ya'll really got the servers in power wheels?

Fif: maybach's son, may-

Game: but they power whe-

Fif: BACH's......baby benzes....its 2018 man......i can still see the butterfly btw

Game looks like he's doing that overly aggressive use-2-hands-for-a-handshake type thing. and fif is just like "man...I dont want this..."

Back