Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Calls Out The Rest of G-Unit ...... Again

Because them niggas not cool with each other like that. So if the guy that put them together don’t reach out they’re not gonna try to do shows with each other like that.

Because them niggas not cool with each other like that. So if the guy that put them together don’t reach out they’re not gonna try to do shows with each other like that.

I see what you trying to say but naw.

Treach and Vin of Naughty by Nature were at odds for the longest (probably still going) but they are still getting work done by doing shows and whatnot. Same with Bone Thugs. At the end of the day, it is all about the money, and because of money, they were very cool with each other in the early 00s when they were the hottest group. 14+ years later, they aren't really cool like that?

G-Unit were hella global at one point, you think they can't rack in a cool $100 grand + Euro/Asian tour here and there on their own right now? Them guys can keep the flame going but sit and wait for 50 to do something. Quite honestly, the only one who seems to be active is Yayo and that isn't saying much. Banks be just recording with lil to 0 promotion, barely any videos and that's it. Buck is Buck... he's a lost talent, he has the most potential but is too got-dayum emotional.

I understand 50's frustration but I don't rock with how he goes about it though. You don't need to shit on your crew publicly.

Did 50 instill the work ethic tho?....i mean lets be honest Yayo came home to fur coats and 3-somes and 6 or 7 figures in his bank account...wtf is gonna work hard after that...and EVERYONE went platinum off of the 50-cent co-sign...again...who's gonna work hard after that....he's right with what he's saying but did he really instill the work ethic he really wanted them to have?....his crew in his movie worked harder than G-unit....lmaoooo

Treach and Vin of Naughty by Nature were at odds for the longest (probably still going) but they are still getting work done by doing shows and whatnot. Same with Bone Thugs. At the end of the day, it is all about the money, and because of money, they were very cool with each other in the early 00s when they were the hottest group. 14+ years later, they aren't really cool like that?

G-Unit were hella global at one point, you think they can't rack in a cool $100 grand + Euro/Asian tour here and there on their own right now? Them guys can keep the flame going but sit and wait for 50 to do something. Quite honestly, the only one who seems to be active is Yayo and that isn't saying much. Banks be just recording with lil to 0 promotion, barely any videos and that's it. Buck is Buck... he's a lost talent, he has the most potential but is too got-dayum emotional.

I understand 50's frustration but I don't rock with how he goes about it though. You don't need to shit on your crew publicly.
Bone Thugs are cool with each other. Naughty are cool with each other, they may have the occasional falling out, G Unit were a bunch of guys 50 put together. Bone Thugs grew up together and were friends before rap, 3 of the members are family (Flesh, Layzie and Wish). Naughty grew up together. It’s tough to ask guys that aren’t that close to pick up a phone and call somebody you’ve only seen three times in the last 5 years to come together and do a show.

You'd be surprised.
If D12 can get gigs doing shows at bars and local talent shows and shit without Eminem, why can't Yayo? Lol...
D12 was iight tho. Kuniva is not gonna sell out a show today tho. Not even in Europe.

But banks used to do shows by himself. Same with buck.

It's just that when G unit is advertised, people expect to see 50.

I remember seeing a public enemy show and flav wasn't there. Needless to say people were disappointed.

That's like advertising dogg pound but only daz shows up

Last edited:

I think you mean treachery and the DJ.
Them niggas actually fought and treach caught the beats.

Arrested development with speech is touring.
Think about that

Back