Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Calls Out The Rest of G-Unit ...... Again

this sums up how i feel about alot of shit.
I hate seeing worthless ass cultures passing black people.
But i get called all type shit for wanting more than people want for themselves.

Yep ..I'm stupid.

That’s ain’t true. You get shit because you get extreme with and call niggas worthless because they are ok with a 9-5. Everybody don’t want to grind 25/8. But black people ain’t allowed to be content.

That’s ain’t true. You get shit because you get extreme with and call niggas worthless because they are ok with a 9-5. Everybody don’t want to grind 25/8. But black people ain’t allowed to be content.
I never ever said niggas are worthless because they work 9-5.
Never even implied that.
That may have been me clowning someone. But not black people On a whole.
Bottom line is perception.

And I am OK with content once a person knows they had options and chose a certain thing over not even having options because content was easier when that's not what they want.

Plain and simple .....a lot of y'all don't try to see the true message because you see I have money so its taken as talking down.

Case and point...the thread about being comfortable was taken as me shitting on people.
I still don't see how y'all took it like that.
But then if I look at it from a standpoint of someone thinking they better...then I see it.
But who's fault is that really?

Last edited:
Banks should be where Game is right now, if not bigger. He had a huge following but never really evolved his sound and also lazy work ethic.

It's too bad because at his prime I thought he was the best out of the unit easily

Banks should be where Game is right now, if not bigger. He had a huge following but never really evolved his sound and also lazy work ethic.

It's too bad because at his prime I thought he was the best out of the unit easily
Sad facts

Back