Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Love Languages

lol yeah that shit surprised me

I had to think of things from my particular perspective tho

What do you mean

we're just busy

between work, kids, etc....we dont have a whole lot time together alone (thats not in bed)

so yeah that qt is important....i always make plans and ways for us to get alone time, even if its just to kick it

4. Acts of service
For these people, actions speak louder than words. People who speak the language of service want their partner to recognize that their life is rough and help them out in any way possible. Lending a helping hand shows you really care. People who thrive on this language do not deal well with broken promises — or perceived laziness — and have very little tolerance for people who make more work for them. Basically, if you're not willing to show your appreciation by doing them a favor, you're saying you don't value them.

Had a feeling I would get this and I was right…

Acts Of Service is my love language. It doesn’t have to feel like an obligation because that tends to be obnoxious and annoying

But being with someone you genuinely want to give something to and vice versa is just ideal…even more when the both of us just know exactly what we need

Quality Time is my second love language

Ain't taking the gotdamn quiz. Took that shit a few different times. Always the same outcome, which makes sense and is very much in-line with who I am:

Acts of Service
Mine tends to change based on where I am in my life

Mainly my primary and secondary flip flop

Back