Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

Is the Hi Point carbine a legal weapon? Serious question because I don’t know.

And them not releasing the type of gun is suspicious. I’m thinking it may be because it was an already illegal weapon which led to my question.

Then again, I think they already said he purchased it legally.

HiPoint carbines are similar to my KelTec Sub2000 in that instead of firing "normal" rifle ammo they us pistol rounds. They're available in .380ACP, 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, and 45ACP. My Sub2000 runs 9mm but there's also a 40 S&W model available.

They're 100% legal.

They do have distinctive sound

yeah if we playin call of duty.

Even at the range, you got ear pro on so it’s hard to tell exactly what is coming out of what.

I’ll give props to anybody that can determine what type of round that was based off the shitty quality of the audio on the videos we’ve seen so far

yeah if we playin call of duty.

Even at the range, you got ear pro on so it’s hard to tell exactly what is coming out of what.

I’ll give props to anybody that can determine what type of round that was based off the shitty quality of the audio on the videos we’ve seen so far

Know the round is easier than naming the gun.

Warning signs not being properly handled should be something both sides of the gun debate can get behind, but I know that’s not the reality we live in

I've been saying this for a minute. Red flag laws need to be pushed out in every state.

Warning signs not being properly handled should be something both sides of the gun debate can get behind, but I know that’s not the reality we live in

I support ppl being reported and action taken when its factual.

The thing I dont like about red flag laws is the big room for them to be abused. Which would lead to resourcing being tied up in bullshit therby defeating the purpose. I believe red flag laws should come with stiff penalties for ppl who misuse them

Think a bitter ex, a karen, neighbor with an ax to grind etc.

Id also add that parents that know their child is fucked up but still allow them access to firearms be charged with the same crime in these cases. Fuck them and the lil demoms they raise

This is all bullshit. Throw his bitchass daddy in jail too. And victims should be able to sue the police dept for not doing their job. No way his application should have been approved. But again, they dont want to hinder WHITES from getting guns. Had then been anybody black they woulda been flat denied.
time and time again, we see that the police/feds be KNOWING about these motherfuckers well before shit pops off and do nothing to prevent these events from happening.

Time and time again.

them crackas will start playin fair one day

we jus gotta hope & pray

:hahaha:

Faster death penalties (1 year or less after conviction) could maybe slow some of the mass shootings down.

This only applies for the white folks tho bcuz we know blacks ain't getting the chance to be arrested.

Shooters wanna die anyway so why let them become famous rotting in prison? Get em outta here.

Back