Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only šŸŗ

i hate whiskey, the taste and smell of it makes me gag...

we had a whiskey barrel ale at my bar once...i couldn't even drink a sample sip

Stella's not that strong, plus they cost more cuz they a import...

That's a good snob beer...

Especially if you get the chalice

I get clowned when I order Stella because of said chalice. I drink that shit with pride!!

Iā€™ve embraced beer snobbery for a while now. Really like and embraced red stripe lemon when I went to Jamaica last year

Last edited:
i hate whiskey, the taste and smell of it makes me gag...

we had a whiskey barrel ale at my bar once...i couldn't even drink a sample sip
I drink literally nothing but whiskey, straight & ice cold. I only get sick if i mix it.

Whereas i cant stomach vodka unless its mixed.

Used to be the complete opposite for me in high school.

I drink Red Stripe coz that's what the olders around me drank when I was young. Guinness was for the older older guys and the more ratchet nigs liked Stouts

Miller High Life? The champagne of beers? Out of ALL the beers out there?

Expand your beer horizons bruh. There's a whole world of great beer out there and you missing out.

@Hellczar wanted a beer that wasn't bitter. Most are to a degree except, IMO, Miller High Life.

I mean, I could always tell him to cop something like a chocolate porter or something along those lines but I'm assuming dude ain't trying to have to go to a specialty shop to cop some beer for the night.

Last edited:
@Hellczar wanted a beer that wasn't bitter. Most are to a degree except, IMO, Miller High Life.

I mean, I could always tell hip to cop something like a chocolate porter or something along those lines but I'm assuming dude ain't trying to have to go to a specialty shop to cop some beer for the night.
I feel you. High Life is probably the last beer I would have thought of. But to each his own. No more judgment from me.

Back