Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

rodeo-clown-double-ipa-345x540.png

This shit put me on my ass 9.5%. had 3 at the river a while back and was super lit.

Yea, I don't drink the heavier ones while working.

For example I love Resurrection and Beazly... But they both 7%

They actually nerfed them, cuz they both used to be 9%

But you drink one of them a whole shift... You gonna be useless in the morning.

I still gotta drive back to dc tomorrow

I feel you @Duwop . When I'm trying to drink for a few hours, I'll have one strong ass beer to get me started, then ramp down to a 4-5% beer.

When I got an hour to myself before I got to be home on a Friday, 2 or 3 7-9% beers will do.

Working at this brewery for the past 4 years has been great.

They really make some great beers.

But I still drink my brands.

Yuengling is #1

I'll drink Killian's, Stella, Sam Adams, any bud or coor family beers, Corona's, becks, pretty much anything. I like beer.

Yuengling is the #1 though. That's what you gonna catch me buying most of the time.

And at work I'm drinking a pale ale

And the bartender is playing hip hop.

Big L deadly combination
Busta put your hand where I can see

Working at this brewery for the past 4 years has been great.

They really make some great beers.

But I still drink my brands.

Yuengling is #1

I'll drink Killian's, Stella, Sam Adams, any bud or coor family beers, Corona's, becks, pretty much anything. I like beer.

Yuengling is the #1 though. That's what you gonna catch me buying most of the time.

And at work I'm drinking a pale ale
Used to like Yeungling until I started fucking with craft beer and local breweries. Now I can't drink that, Heineken, Corona, etc. Anything that's on tap at every bar.

I only drink craft beers. I like dark beers best, especially stouts. One of my favorites is

View attachment 42191

I’m like the guy above. Just like my liquor and ladies I like it dark.

I like a few types of IPA’s but I just don’t really like bitter beers like a decent amount of IPA fans like.

Ironically most of my favorite breweries are west coast based. I’m a big Rogue fan and I also like Stone, 21st amendment, New Belgium, Lagunitas and Oskar Blues. Since moving back east one of favorite breweries now is Wicked Weed.

I like beer a lot because just like wine and cooking there is a lot of creativity that goes into making or mixing and matching flavor profiles.

Last edited:
yea i did 7 pints last night....i was good.....

nigga went str8 to sleep

bought a case of Michelob for our x mas party last weekend

still not one missing

I really only think about beer when im having mexican food or pizza, and thats day time shit

i cant really sit in the house and drink cold ass beer like that anymore

Back