Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 white boys killed after playing doorbell ditch

Someone hitting your door is never serious enough to want to kill them. Especially if it's a child. You're dealing with children period.

Take that shit to jail and see what niggas do to you.

Y'all were some delinquents that prolly needed to see the inside of juvie for a spell. You're making excuses for being terrible kids.

Regardless of what you want to say, y'all deserved pretty much whatever y'all had coming your way. When I was a kid, the worst we ever did was inadvertently scare the bejeezus out of the neighborhood vietnam vet with a homemade explosive my Nigerian cousin taught us how to make. Sent that nigga into a full blown flashback. Muhfucka walking down the street with a 40 bottle in his hand like it was an M16, duckin behind trees, and yellin' random shit.

Unless they went farther than ringing his Bell or knocking on the door the dude sounds like a nut

Kids/teens will be obnoxious but idk the full details

Summa the weirdest shit gets defended on here

never know what happened to dude that day or what kinda shit was on his shoulders. Y'all don't get how something seemingly little can push someone completely over the edge.

never know what happened to dude that day or what kinda shit was on his shoulders. Y'all don't get how something seemingly little can push someone completely over the edge.
I understand that but it's still indefensible imo

I assume he had enough time n made enough decisions exiting home, entering car etc, to get hold of himself n go back in before doing that shit that he can't take back n probably regret

Y'all were some delinquents that prolly needed to see the inside of juvie for a spell. You're making excuses for being terrible kids.

Regardless of what you want to say, y'all deserved pretty much whatever y'all had coming your way. When I was a kid, the worst we ever did was inadvertently scare the bejeezus out of the neighborhood vietnam vet with a homemade explosive my Nigerian cousin taught us how to make. Sent that nigga into a full blown flashback. Muhfucka walking down the street with a 40 bottle in his hand like it was an M16, duckin behind trees, and yellin' random shit.

Yeah we probably did need to get in trouble. But killed? That's inexcusable. You sound like a white cop. Fohwtbs

it was white boys that died.

Pretty sure one of them would have grown up to be a cop so we should probably thank Mr Chandra.

I'm referring to my situation in which you said some of us would have rightfully been shot. Don't play dumb nigga.

You openly supported a old white man killing young black kids.

If he woulda shot one or several of y'all, you would have got what you deserved. Not only did you fuck with a man in his home, you kept escalating it.

The nerve of your older brother and his boys coming at dude for some shit y'all niggas were responsible for.

I'm referring to my situation in which you said some of us would have rightfully been shot. Don't play dumb nigga.

You openly supported a old white man killing young black kids.

didn't know he was white and, truthfully, it doesn't matter. Y'all instigated the shit, escalated it, and when he finally reacted to it y'all niggas acted like y'all didn't do shit wrong.

"we wuz just playin"

Nah, shit don't work that way.

Ahh. We were like 12. Thats no reason to kill anyone. You don't pull out on lil kids cause you upset.

Shut the fuck up.
Nah anybody fucking with somenody spot over and over and aggressively would of deserved a timbaland boot to be fair, one or two times is silly and all but throwing a bag of shit nah, pulling up to their folks house and making a scene.

I remember some dumb kids were doing this in my neighborhood and they did it alot to this new neighbors house one night I had just happen to be outside and saw the kids do it, 8-9 men came running out the house and they chased one across the street who made it in the house. They banged on the door and his mom answered like what's going on. They had chains, bats, and pool stick. Luckily the mom started crying and they told her next time it happens she meeting her son at the emergency room and threw the bag of shit they left on his doorstep into the moms house like a professional MLB pitcher. I thought that was wild asf but now as an adult I completely get it, dont fuck with people. We need to teach our kids not to fuck with other people property because frankly there are people out there playing zero games.

Last edited:
Back