Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 white boys killed after playing doorbell ditch

Damn. Lol. We used to do this back in the day as kids.

This old white dude named gamora used to just ignore us and never respond so we went from knocking to kicking his door hard. He still wouldn't respond so we took a big ass grocery store cart filled that shit with yellow pages and rammed that shit into his door hard af. Knock one of the hinges off his shit.

Dude came out with old hunting rifle chasing us around the complex. My older brother and his friends seen it, and ran him for the rifle. Never saw him again after that day.

Why is a 18 year old driver hanging with all them lil kids? Doing sleepovers and shit. Weird. They need to check him out.

This old white dude named gamora used to just ignore us and never respond so we went from knocking to kicking his door hard. He still wouldn't respond so we took a big ass grocery store cart filled that shit with yellow pages and rammed that shit into his door hard af. Knock one of the hinges off his shit.

Dude came out with old hunting rifle chasing us around the complex. My older brother and his friends seen it, and ran him for the rifle. Never saw him again after that day.

If he woulda shot one or several of y'all, you would have got what you deserved. Not only did you fuck with a man in his home, you kept escalating it.

The nerve of your older brother and his boys coming at dude for some shit y'all niggas were responsible for.

If he woulda shot one or several of y'all, you would have got what you deserved. Not only did you fuck with a man in his home, you kept escalating it.

The nerve of your older brother and his boys coming at dude for some shit y'all niggas were responsible for.

Ahh. We were like 12. Thats no reason to kill anyone. You don't pull out on lil kids cause you upset.

Shut the fuck up.

Ahh. We were like 12. Thats no reason to kill anyone. You don't pull out on lil kids cause you upset.

Shut the fuck up.

If one of y'all got clipped you would understand how serious that shit is to some people.

Just 'cause you don't think it was serious, don't mean the person you're fuckin' with holds the same view.

Yeah but bro there's such a thing as proportional response

We've had this discussion on here before. There's really no such a thing as "proportional response". You don't get to dictate to someone else how they will respond in any given situation. The other person or persons in any conflict is under no rule to confine their response to the level of your action.

We've had this discussion on here before. There's really no such a thing as "proportional response". You don't get to dictate to someone else how they will respond in any given situation. The other person or persons in any conflict is under no rule to confine their response to the level of your action.

Nooo there is such a thing as proportional response. Just because you can't control it in someone else, doesn't mean it doesn't exist

then why wouldn’t the other part escalate as well? I knock on your door and run off and you shoot me in the back why can’t my brother then shoot you? You don’t get to be the only extreme person right?

then why wouldn’t the other part escalate as well? I knock on your door and run off and you shoot me in the back why can’t my brother then shoot you? You don’t get to be the only extreme person right?

Covered all of that the last go 'round and that's exactly the case: It can be a constant case of escalation on both sides.

Nooo there is such a thing as proportional response. Just because you can't control it in someone else, doesn't mean it doesn't exist

You cannot dictate nor expect that how a person reacts in any given situation would be similar to your reaction nor can you get mad because it's not what you would do. The best bet is not to engage in fuckery in the first place and you avoid having these problems.

Reactions: GNS
If one of y'all got clipped you would understand how serious that shit is to some people.

Just 'cause you don't think it was serious, don't mean the person you're fuckin' with holds the same view.

Someone hitting your door is never serious enough to want to kill them. Especially if it's a child. You're dealing with children period.

Take that shit to jail and see what niggas do to you.

Someone hitting your door is never serious enough to want to kill them. Especially if it's a child. You're dealing with children period.

Take that shit to jail and see what niggas do to you.

Nah nigga, you were asking to get your issue doing this shit.. that aint no normal doorbell ditch type shit. Thats called fucking with someone and looking for trouble.

Back