Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw nigga, you should have burned that shit with the filtered club pics. Nobody was even thinking about your vacation. You just started sweating when you thought you was on that screen 😂
Ether makes me stronger

Here’s the thing I don’t understand…

According to the higher-ups, the homie was ready to post on this site as @Trillfate back in 2017, but was denied entry.

The female poster who didn’t like him eventually disappeared from the site and he was allowed to start posting here after a name change.

All the mods knew he was @Trillfate (even after the name change) and he had no problem with the fact that they all knew who he was.

So, my question is, why leave the site now that everybody else knows who you are/were, when you originally came to the site as @Trillfate in the first place?

You obviously weren’t ashamed of being @Trillfate when you originally tried to sign up…

And all the mods knew your true identity..

What’s the problem?

What changed?

Why leave now?

@Disanthrope, you out there on the sidelines lurking? 1642461576027.gif

We need answers.

Here’s the thing I don’t understand…

According to the higher-ups, the homie was ready to post on this site as @Trillfate back in 2017, but was denied entry.

The female poster who didn’t like him eventually disappeared from the site and he was allowed to start posting here after a name change.

All the mods knew he was @Trillfate (even after the name change) and he had no problem with the fact that they all knew who he was.

So, my question is, why leave the site now that everybody else knows who you are/were, when you originally came to the site as @Trillfate in the first place?

You obviously weren’t ashamed of being @Trillfate when you originally tried to sign up…

And all the mods knew your true identity..

What’s the problem?

What changed?

Why leave now?

@Disanthrope, you out there on the sidelines lurking?View attachment 745260

We need answers.

he didn’t wanna be embarrassed his Hotep persona couldn’t explain why he pretended to be another nigga to get bitches. It was pretty obvious bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back