2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
2021 ABW Biggest Hater 2x
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,012,611
Naw nigga, you should have burned that shit with the filtered club pics. Nobody was even thinking about your vacation. You just started sweating when you thought you was on that screen 😂
Ether makes me stronger

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
2021 ABW Biggest Hater 2x
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,012,611
It wasn't even ether.

You could have kept it real and said "bruh these chicks don't look like chicks"

You was like

"Look at these baddies I just booked"

🤣🤣🤣
Loud and wrong again

Mr BFK

Jun 16, 2020
ABW Bucks
$56,583
ah yes....

another thread full of inside jokes for only the cool folks to participate in :icu:

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$126,523
ROFL, I forgot about this.....nigga tried to Eminem himself on some damage control. But I remember now.

Nigga Lurk was talking about he in the DR getting bitches...and posted a pic of him chilling with three young men wearing training bras.... Shit was hilarious 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
aye I COMPLETELY forgot til now holy shit

Allah_U_Akbar

✨New Member✨
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,763,369
Here’s the thing I don’t understand…

According to the higher-ups, the homie was ready to post on this site as @Trillfate back in 2017, but was denied entry.

The female poster who didn’t like him eventually disappeared from the site and he was allowed to start posting here after a name change.

All the mods knew he was @Trillfate (even after the name change) and he had no problem with the fact that they all knew who he was.

So, my question is, why leave the site now that everybody else knows who you are/were, when you originally came to the site as @Trillfate in the first place?

You obviously weren’t ashamed of being @Trillfate when you originally tried to sign up…

And all the mods knew your true identity..

What’s the problem?

What changed?

Why leave now?

@Disanthrope, you out there on the sidelines lurking? 1642461576027.gif

We need answers.

• Haha
Reactions: Dwayne

HellCzar

OG
2021 Best Rivalry Hellczar vs. Mister B, Dwayne, NightKing, Disanthrope
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,470,297
Here’s the thing I don’t understand…

According to the higher-ups, the homie was ready to post on this site as @Trillfate back in 2017, but was denied entry.

The female poster who didn’t like him eventually disappeared from the site and he was allowed to start posting here after a name change.

All the mods knew he was @Trillfate (even after the name change) and he had no problem with the fact that they all knew who he was.

So, my question is, why leave the site now that everybody else knows who you are/were, when you originally came to the site as @Trillfate in the first place?

You obviously weren’t ashamed of being @Trillfate when you originally tried to sign up…

And all the mods knew your true identity..

What’s the problem?

What changed?

Why leave now?

@Disanthrope, you out there on the sidelines lurking? View attachment 745260

We need answers.

he didn’t wanna be embarrassed his Hotep persona couldn’t explain why he pretended to be another nigga to get bitches. It was pretty obvious bro

Reactions: SneakDZA
Status
Not open for further replies.