Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're nominated because you value secrecy more than transparency. I can't ever get a straight answer out of you
I'm not sure what this means but ok.

You want me to speak about some shit that's not my business. Only on the internet is this expected.

I'm not sure what this means but ok.

You want me to speak about some shit that's not my business. Only on the internet is this expected.
It means you like being vague instead of direct

And my push notifications ain't your business? Mine haven't worked in months, i asked you why more than once and got nothing

None of you niggas are pro black. And it's not up for debate
You don't have to overcompensate for whatever shortcoming you're currently experiencing.

Truly happy people don't take out ads in papers or buy billboard space to let everyone know they're happy.

You get off on thumping your chest at calling other people non pro black while pumping yourself up that you are pro black. If you're so pro black, you don't need to be tearing people down for your perceived lack of pro blackness.

Being pro black comes in many flavors and not one hat fits all approach that you try to put on people. One person might value giving back to under privileged black youth. Another person might volunteer to feed homeless black people.

You're too invested over some shit that quite frankly has no direct impact on your day to day living.

Be blessed in this new year fam

It means you like being vague instead of direct

And my push notifications ain't your business? Mine haven't worked in months, i asked you why more than once and got nothing
I'm not sure why your notifications are not working. I'll assume it's something you've done maybe inadvertently in your settings as this doesn't appear to affect any other member. Did you say no to the prompt that asked you to enable push notifications?

I'm not sure why your notifications are not working. I'll assume it's something you've done maybe inadvertently in your settings as this doesn't appear to affect any other member. Did you say no to the prompt that asked you to enable push notifications?
man of course! When i click a notification it takes me to the abw homepage not actual the post. So I shouldn't have said they don't work but they malfunction for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back