Welcome To aBlackWeb

2pac Deserved To Die!!!!!!!

Niggas think of this mf'er as some sort of mythical figure but the fact is he was just an impressionable fuck nigga.The nigga always played the lil brother role from Digital Underground to Suge Knight.

No type of conspiracy to this fool getting put down, he wanted to play gangster where other niggas was serious about that shit

I always say he spawned all the fuckshit we see in hip hop today. Especially the buy a gang aspect.

Ehhh.......title foul but the video shows another side. Homie a Crip who knew Orlando. I don't condone the title but I like the visuals and the story telling.

First, I almost got pissed off cus I thought it said Post Malone.

Nonetheless, this shit is kinda rough.

But you cannot be the "Black savior" and gang bang.

Although blood membership absolutely soared cus of Wayne i swear to God

Niggas think of this mf'er as some sort of mythical figure but the fact is he was just an impressionable fuck nigga.The nigga always played the lil brother role from Digital Underground to Suge Knight.

No type of conspiracy to this fool getting put down, he wanted to play gangster where other niggas was serious about that shit

I'm not here to change your mind on pac ,but he was a lot more than that

He was as impressionable as the average 20-24 yr old,but he was also a leader and trend setter

Pac did more shit in that 6-7 yrs in hip hop than any rapper or person will do their whole career and life

Digital Underground was older than him,but he wasn't their little man

He got his own deal and surpassed them by lightyears

Pac also spoke to kids,gave shit to ppl off the record,took the outlawz under his wing,and helped a bunch of artists,was working with inmates etc

Took care of a lot of ppl

Made timeless music and inspired ppl

Nobody is perfect,but there's no doubt he made not just music history,but history history

This is a bad look for Glasses.This some sucka shit

Makaveli the don

Oh and they didn't actually steal that dude's chain,they just tried to.

Last edited:
I'm not here to change your mind on pac ,but he was a lot more than that

He was as impressionable as the average 20-24 yr old,but he was also a leader and trend setter

Pac did more shit in that 6-7 yrs in hip hop than any rapper or person will do their whole career and life

Digital Underground was older than him,but he wasn't their little man

He got his own deal and surpassed them by lightyears

Pac also spoke to kids,gave shit to ppl off the record,took the outlawz under his wing,and helped a bunch of artists,was working with inmates etc

Took care of a lot of ppl

Made timeless music and inspired ppl

Nobody is perfect,but there's no doubt he made not just music history,but history history

This is bad look for Glasses.This some sucka shit

Makaveli the don

Oh and they didn't actually steal that dude's chain,they just tried to.
........and he SHOT (not punched) (not one but) TWO (not black but) WHITE (not regular people but) COPS, in the SOUTH of all places!

Just thought I'd reiterate that

:ualreadyknow:

I'm not mad about him putting this out there. He probably titled it this way to get it heard. I'm sure that was a tough decison on the title. Glasses Malone is of age and from Cali, so I'm sure he has ties to the truth.

all you guys saying pac was fake rhat shit still applys to biggie . he grew up in a good home and he had money through his life. Biggie and his mom won a case from the newyork transit over him falling or something. biggie was not a gangster at all but a studio gangster.

pac fault was that he was too loyal and it costed him. We all made choices that we did think fully through .Tbh i would of done the samething .

See this why niggas always claim y'all Shakurletts make Pac a mystical figure.

He didn't run up on some cops in their cruiser or up in the police precinct.

That nigga shot 2 crackas who HAPPEN to be cops.
Wtf? Nah. You're being mad dismissive as if that's some casual everyday shit that you would do yourself, no problem. Name another nigga who shot 2 whites in any context and walked, I'll wait.

Damn at least give the nigga credit for laying down some cops that would’ve harmed a black dude. Just typing nothing but hate. You need Jesus man.

Back