Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Jalen Williams hitting damn near every jumper if he open super clean. His shot is a little funky looking but it goes in. Lol
I think defensively he’s very solid so if he can hit shots then that’s big

also I’m just gonna combine posts but it’s wild how KZ Okpala got waived when he got traded to OKC

I thought it would’ve been a nice team for him to finally get PT but for him to not even be worth anything to OKC and for him to not even be in SL in any capacity is wild

I’m wondering what happened to the Orlando one
Magic ended it because teams kept not going in favor of Vegas

the last year they had it it only featured 8 teams when it’s supposed to be 10

plus In Orlando there were no fans so it was always kinda the less appealing one

they should have one in chicago and in Vegas just so everybody isn’t on the west coast

Magic ended it because teams kept not going in favor of Vegas

the last year they had it it only featured 8 teams when it’s supposed to be 10

plus In Orlando there were no fans so it was always kinda the less appealing one

they should have one in chicago and in Vegas just so everybody isn’t on the west coast

one on the East coast before Vegas would be a good idea

The Johnny Davis era begins Saturday. Also want to see if Isaiah Todd has improved his game enough to stay on the roster and not go back & forth between that and our g-league team.

Forgot and was kind of surprised to see Kris Dunn is on our summer league team.

The Johnny Davis era begins Saturday. Also want to see if Isaiah Todd has improved his game enough to stay on the roster and not go back & forth between that and our g-league team.

Forgot and was kind of surprised to see Kris Dunn is on our summer league team.
I’m pulling for Todd cuz he’s from Maryland and skipped college for the G league route

I’m pulling for Todd cuz he’s from Maryland and skipped college for the G league route

He like most young players now falls in love with just jacking up a 3 which is a shot he can get at anytime. That was what I didn't like most about his game. He has some skill and he is aggressive. He'll come down the floor and just shoot a 3 instead working to see if he could get a easier shot for himself or someone else.

Back