Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Might be the most fun Half of summer league since Lonzo came through lol

don’t even care the Jazz getting their doors blown off

and to be honest with you, I haven’t looked at a Jazz player expect tacko even once

I’m looking at the thunder player guarding whoever has the ball

feel bad for poku

I know everybody associated with the thunder gonna be like

View attachment 877303

Poku wants to be a wing player and he isn't skilled enough to pull it off.

The beauty of Chet is he doesn't mind banging or playing like a big. Yeah he isn't the strongest but he will play down low a little and he lived in the high post at Gonzaga. Not to mention he can put it on the deck a little and he is a good passer.

The biggest difference between the two is he plays defense and is physical despite his slight stature. Watching him guard bigger stronger guys in college changed my mind about him quickly

Poku wants to be a wing player and he isn't skilled enough to pull it off.

The beauty of Chet is he doesn't mind banging or playing like a big. Yeah he isn't the strongest but he will play down low a little and he lived in the high post at Gonzaga. Not to mention he can put it on the deck a little and he is a good passer.

The biggest difference between the two is he plays defense and is physical despite his slight stature. Watching him guard bigger stronger guys in college changed my mind about him quickly
I wasn’t even talking about just chet

Giddey
Dieng
Jalen Williams

are all new toys since Poku came

if anything I think Dieng is gonna be who they wanted Poku to be. Poku still a unique player with potential but intriguing player he no longer is lol

Back