Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Lofton Jr. has such soft touch and moves pretty well for how big he is.

if he takes getting into shape serious he could be a nice role player.
Word just not on this team

I’m sure he’ll go to the G league and put in work there until he eventually gets called up in the future

Btw I see why ppl were excited about Ziaire williams and his potential

Word just not on this team

I’m sure he’ll go to the G league and put in work there until he eventually gets called up in the future

Btw I see why ppl were excited about Ziaire williams and his potential

I missed most of the half, so what has Williams done that has you convinced?

lol idk I missed most of the half as well lmao

I just never knew he was this damn tall and lanky playing point

yeah, he is like 6’8” or 6’9”.

the bit I seen was him bringing the ball up the court dribbling around a bit, not attacking, or setting others up and then passing it off. Lmao.

yeah, he is like 6’8” or 6’9”.

the bit I seen was him bringing the ball up the court dribbling around a bit, not attacking, or setting others up and then passing it off. Lmao.
I think he got 3 threes

Laravia had 3 threes last I checked as well

i think you can get away with playing him a bit more than expected with JJJ out and Slo Mo gone

I think he got 3 threes

Laravia had 3 threes last I checked as well

i think you can get away with playing him a bit more than expected with JJJ out and Slo Mo gone

he played pretty solid minutes last season when Dillon Brooks got hurt. He started slow but got better as the season went on.

just playing off ball and shooting open shots.

he played pretty solid minutes last season when Dillon Brooks got hurt. He started slow but got better as the season went on.

just playing off ball and shooting open shots.
I was talking about Jake but word word…

getting to the point where there’s too many guys on the grizzlies

I wanted him man 😕 but Jovic is fine

David Roddy is gonna replace Dillion Brooks as well

that is exactly what it looks like they are trying to do. Find a Brooks (I’m not a big fan of his game) replacement. Lmao. Brooks is a really good defender but in my opinion offensively he takes too many shots for what he has shown he can do.

on the real, it’s smart they are drafting lots of wing type players who can maybe be decent on both ends of the ball. It’s the way of the league now.

that is exactly what it looks like they are trying to do. Find a Brooks (I’m not a big fan of his game) replacement. Lmao. Brooks is a really good defender but in my opinion offensively he takes too many shots for what he has shown he can do.

on the real, it’s smart they are drafting lots of wing type players who can maybe be decent on both ends of the ball. It’s the way of the league now.
Yeah why give him an extension? Keep costs low

Back