Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage arrested by ICE ( Actually from the UK)

No tweet can hurt her it just makes her known to others. Her opinion to the culture is irrelevant. No coincidence these racist play the same game
and here is my problem.......she can troll but we cant?

she can say shit to mock our culture and its nothing niggas can say to get her back?

but how fast did niggas get the 21 memes up?

so again i ask.

white privilege or black complacency?

and here is my problem.......she can troll but we cant?

she can say shit to mock our culture and its nothing niggas can say to get her back?

but how fast did niggas get the 21 memes up?

so again i ask.

I see what you're saying I think it's both we are complacentt to think a tweet from a rapper is going to do anything but help her but she knows her privellege protects her from any legitimate threats and allows her to point fingers.

I don't want her to be a right wing spokesman for the culture it's going that way

I see what you're saying I think it's both we are complacentt to think a tweet from a rapper is going to do anything but help her but she knows her privellege protects her from any legitimate threats and allows her to point fingers.

I don't want her to be a right wing spokesman for the culture it's going that way

She already is Remember this

:aye:

its understandable, just caught us all off guard because we didnt know

I didnt have a southern accent at all until 5th grade, when we moved down here.....was country as fuck within a year or two

he was older but still around the most impressionable time of your life

drop any kid/teen in the hood in ATL, LA, NY, etc.....10 yrs later you wont be able to tell the difference

its understandable, just caught us all off guard because we didnt know

I didnt have a southern accent at all until 5th grade, when we moved down here.....was country as fuck within a year or two

he was older but still around the most impressionable time of your life

drop any kid/teen in the hood in ATL, LA, NY, etc.....10 yrs later you wont be able to tell the difference
Nah bruh, this not how that shit works. His friends and neighbors are american, so his accent is going to change some to fit in but, his fam still not american and they're going to speak to him in his native tongue. If you spend the first 14 years of your life learning a language/dialect you dont just lose it all because you moved to a new country. Only way is if you purposely hide it.

and he may have changed it more on purpose because he wanted to rap, not denying that possibility

but like dude in the video said he sounded like gucci mane back then....and idk about anywhere else but its like southern accents get in people quick

spend the summer with your cousins in N.O. and go back home on some "whoa, nah"

I stuck out bad when i got down here and I wasnt from another country....so yeah im sure he fixed it up asap and the shit just stuck

so @ATL posters, ya'll feel played? ya'll still claiming 21 or yelling build the wall?

from 14, I feel like he can be atlanta all he wants

Yeah I don't think his losing his accent means anything man he was young(ish), born in one place raised in another then moved again in his teens. He prolly wasn't attached to his accent and I've heard Atlanta is one of those places were everyone tries to fit in

the fact she bold enough to step into hiphop says alot.
the fact she still thinks her people found something that wasnt lost...says alot.

She knows her audience. Like someone said ignore her n people will stop checking for her n she will just be another racist w a keyboard n mic

Nah bruh, this not how that shit works. His friends and neighbors are american, so his accent is going to change some to fit in but, his fam still not american and they're going to speak to him in his native tongue. If you spend the first 14 years of your life learning a language/dialect you dont just lose it all because you moved to a new country. Only way is if you purposely hide it.

I came to America at 10 years old from DR. My accent is there a little, but is not strong at all. I don't try to hide it, I just been in America so long that my English got really good. Far as my mom n relatives speaking to me in spanish, yea they did. But as I got older n started running the streets I spent more time around my friends n girls that spoke mostly english. Also going to school at a young age in america can drastically change your vocabulary n the way you speak. 21 savage cultural situation is not unique. Him never talking about it is, however if he was on the low from the law, it makes sense. Why would an illegal immigrant hop on a hook on one of his record n say he from another country?

and he may have changed it more on purpose because he wanted to rap, not denying that possibility

but like dude in the video said he sounded like gucci mane back then....and idk about anywhere else but its like southern accents get in people quick

spend the summer with your cousins in N.O. and go back home on some "whoa, nah"

I stuck out bad when i got down here and I wasnt from another country....so yeah im sure he fixed it up asap and the shit just stuck

so @ATL posters, ya'll feel played? ya'll still claiming 21 or yelling build the wall?

from 14, I feel like he can be atlanta all he wants

It turns out he was 12 when he touched down here..so it kind of makes sense but like you said it's just surprising. I remember in his first breakfast club interview from when he first got hot (like 2016) he was telling the story about how he got kicked out of middle school in the 7th grade for bringing a gun to school because some of the other kids were planning to jump him.

This kind of adds context to that .. if it was 7th grade it was when he was fresh off the boat and he probably had a thick accent from wherever he came from(London or I'm hearing Dominica). He was the new kid at school, prolly getting picked on because of how he talked and went the extra mile to show he wasn't with that shit. Over time he probably over-compensated with the Atlanta accent as a way to adapt.

Back