Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Race Jones Savage Member Award Goes To......

Ahem, Ahem......

What a pleasant surprise to have won this award! While I certainly don't think am the most savage, I will certainly try to live up to the title

I'd like to thank my opps. I'm sure everyone who voted for me could only remember back on the times I was whipping they asses mercilessly throughout the site. *Insert clever rhyme at a later date*.

To my co nominees, it could have been yall. But it aint 🤷‍♂️

And lastly, to @mike030270. I beat Race by two votes. Had you voted differently you might have forced a tie. Instead I stand alone. I'll ban any one of your choice for 24hrs. Become the savage my friend

Ahem, Ahem......

What a pleasant surprised to have won this award! While I certainly don't think am the most savage, I will certainly try to live up to the title

I'd like to thank my opps. I'm sure everyone who voted for me could only remember back on the times I was whipping they asses mercilessly throughout the site. *Insert clever rhyme at a later date*.

To my co nominees, it could have been yall. But it aint 🤷‍♂️

And lastly, to @mike030270. I beat Race by two votes. Had you voted differently you might have forced a tie. Instead I stand alone. I'll ban any one of your choice for 24hrs. Become the savage my friend
Is everyone fair game? Even mods?

Well damn. Was gonna gift @Sony Montana for his new modhood lol

Lemme find a mega dude to ban. Gimme a bit to find someone lol
Nah man don't waste it on a Mega. That won't be good fun

Find someone in the Sports Bar that has an interest in a football game and then ban them b4 kickoff

Or someone in the Reel Table who show drops weekly. Someone in the Last Of Us or something.

This might very well be your first nemesis, choose wisely......

Back