Mandy was top tier. Only a handful was in her the class

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$102,295,939
was? don't tell me she retired too
Not formally but she stopped filming for a while. She did a scene for trueanal in October or November which was the first scene she did in years.

I heard she had mental health issues and isn't the easiest to work with. Kendra Lust took her under her wing, signed her and managed her. She went ghost, I think she calmed down and was at peace and people were asking her where she been which is why I also think she did that scene.

RozayTabernacle

The Bawse
Aug 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,362,756
Not formally but she stopped filming for a while. She did a scene for trueanal in October or November which was the first scene she did in years.

I heard she had mental health issues and isn't the easiest to work with. Kendra Lust took her under her wing, signed her and managed her. She went ghost, I think she calmed down and was at peace and people were asking her where she been which is why I also think she did that scene.
damn where'd you find all this info out>

Reactions: Sir Lurkalot

BMDC

Oct 16, 2021
ABW Bucks
$1,451

She was on drugs bad. Not confirmed but an observation about her. It's not uncommon either. Most are using their money on drugs or have to use drugs to get through their scenes. You can start to see it in later videos for her.

Mr.LV

OG
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,715,231
She was on drugs bad. Not confirmed but an observation about her. It's not uncommon either. Most are using their money on drugs or have to use drugs to get through their scenes. You can start to see it in later videos for her.
Keisha Grey is another one that was on drugs ,she started to lose weight and was looking spaced out in her scenes

Reactions: genocide_cutter