Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny would have had these niggas ballin and most importantly playing D. Marks fired the dude who essentially was most
Important contributor to the rebuild of the Nets for a his home boy who never coached a day in his life.

Yeah if that's the case and marks just tried to put on the homie then KD is right they both gotta go. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah if that's the case and marks just tried to put on the homie then KD is right they both gotta go. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Just tryin to connect dots cause that “we don’t have a coach” comment doesn’t just fall from the sky. Not saying that they wouldn’t say some shit like that on a regular day but seeing as where we are now it makes sense

What do you mean? Just because they made a shitty trade doesn't mean yall need to convince another team to make a shitty trade.

You and Sean marks can gtfohwtbs.
I said this weeks ago

That trade the wolves and Jazz did worked for THEM that doesn’t mean it should be the standard for trades. The wolves didn’t give up any core pieces so they instead sent out mad firsts

That trade for Gobert to another team doesn’t look like that

Just tryin to connect dots cause that “we don’t have a coach” comment doesn’t just fall from the sky. Not saying that they wouldn’t say some shit like that on a regular day but seeing as where we are now it makes sense

Seeing how kyrie was holding his own practices and KD said get rid of him outright. They either didn't say that shit or don't think Nash is pulling the weight he needs to be pulling.

Cause they knew they could walk over him lol they trying to be Bron with no rings to show for it so far lol.

I don't think they hand selected him tho. At best it would seem there were options presented and they said they were cool with Nash out of those options. IF... that's what happened and it didn't work out that's not on KD and kyrie.

I don't think they hand selected him tho. At best it would seem there were options presented and they said they were cool with Nash out of those options. IF... that's what happened and it didn't work out that's not on KD and kyrie.
I'm not saying it couldn't be that as that's most likely what happened but fuckem they get no bail from me🤣🤣

The NBA really got to take a look at the map and consider geographically realigning these divisions:

NBA-Map-Complete.png

The divisions should be like this:

East
Atlantic - Boston, NY (Manhattan), Brooklyn, Philly, and DC
Central - Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, and TORONTO
Southeast - Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, and MEMPHIS

West
Northwest - Minnesota, Denver, Utah, Portland, and MILWAUKEE
Southwest - Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans, and OK CITY
Pacific - No Change; Phoenix, The two LA Teams, Golden State, and Sacramento

This would make so much more sense.

But didn't kyrie say "we don't need a coach." I think he was quoted as saying as much.

Last edited:
Speaking of coaches..

Here’s the current breakdown of the league’s longest-tenured head coaches by team:

Gregg Popovich, Spurs: December 1996
Erik Spoelstra, Heat: April 2008
Steve Kerr, Warriors: May 2014
Michael Malone, Nuggets: June 2015
Mike Budenholzer, Bucks: May 2018
Dwane Casey, Pistons: June 11, 2018
Nick Nurse, Raptors: June 14, 2018
Monty Williams, Suns: May 2019
Taylor Jenkins, Grizzlies: June 2019
J.B. Bickerstaff, Cavaliers: February 2020
Tom Thibodeau, Knicks: July 2020
Steve Nash, Nets: September 3, 2020