Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit is gonna get flexed into a spot, but I’m GOOD on watching those other teams, I don’t like what OKC has done these past few years and Utah is boring as fuck, iont know how the spurs got a game over Orlando tho

Im interested in seeing how OKC approaches this season.....there should pressure for them to compete if not this season definitely next year

Presti has some cache which is why he doesnt get the criticism that Hinkie did but they're handling of SGA these past couple of seasons has been disgusting

Im interested in seeing how OKC approaches this season.....there should pressure for them to compete if not this season definitely next year

Presti has some cache which is why he doesnt get the criticism that Hinkie did but they're handling of SGA these past couple of seasons has been disgusting
Yeah if they have another tanking bad losing type season I can see SGA wanting out. I think Re-signing Dort was smart but I don’t know what they’re trying to do as far as a corp

Stern would've been come after Presti for the blatant shenanigans

Who the hell offered him a contract other than Miami?
Nobody it’s just that he’s debating on hanging it up or returning for his 20th year

I don’t want him on the team all that much at this point but it was a goal between him and his dad for him to get to 20 years and his dad passed away last season so I think he should do it for him

I get the sentiment but we kinda know them niggas weren't going to amount to shit anyway if we keeping it a buck.

They really just should have kept Kenny Atkinson or got a more established coach to take over.
That was the right move until KD and Kyrie came through they wouldn't have played for him with their egos.

I get the sentiment but we kinda know them niggas weren't going to amount to shit anyway if we keeping it a buck.

They really just should have kept Kenny Atkinson or got a more established coach to take over.

Kenny would have had these niggas ballin and most importantly playing D. Marks fired the dude who essentially was most
Important contributor to the rebuild of the Nets for a his home boy who never coached a day in his life.

That was the right move until KD and Kyrie came through they wouldn't have played for him with their egos.

Understandable. At some point I gotta hear about the process of how they hired Nash and who he was up against for the job tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back