Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Sophomore class it's interesting how people view Giddey compared to Ben Simmons

Only thing Ben Simmons can't do is shoot the basketball....he's very good or elite at just about everything else but people act like he's the worst player in the world

Literally the only thing Giddey can do is pass(probably already a top 10 passer in the league honestly)....he's a terrible defender, can't shoot, can't finish at the rim and can't get pass defenders but people love his game and upside

I'm not saying anyone should be worried or concerned about Giddey....he's still only 19 and they just hired Chip Engelland but I would say its something to monitor and pay attention to

Jalen Williams might be higher on the prospect pecking order if I'm OKC

Literally the only thing Giddey can do is pass(probably already a top 10 passer in the league honestly)....he's a terrible defender, can't shoot, can't finish at the rim and can't get pass defenders but people love his game and upside

This.

I thought I was the only one not feeling dudes game. I don't understand the love he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back