Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
octavia-spencer-sue-ann.gif
The bubble can't save you

Kevin Durant did himself no favors requesting a trade this close to FA

A crippling thing is Ben Simmons being on the nets and to even make the KD trade more flexible you have to move Ben Simmons

you then have to worry about what you take from the team KD is going to if you’re him because then it’s not gonna be enough so it would at minimum have to be a three team trade

The only thing that really makes sense at first glance is a trade to the raptors but then who else do you involve?

Then in the aftermath of trading KD I don’t see Kyrie staying there so when you move him you have to watch the salaries coming back in a deal for him and being hard capped

shit sucks for the people who have to figure that out and their jobs depending on it lol

Kevin Durant did himself no favors requesting a trade this close to FA

A crippling thing is Ben Simmons being on the nets and to even make the KD trade more flexible you have to move Ben Simmons

you then have to worry about what you take from the team KD is going to if you’re him because then it’s not gonna be enough so it would at minimum have to be a three team trade

The only thing that really makes sense at first glance is a trade to the raptors but then who else do you involve?

Then in the aftermath of trading KD I don’t see Kyrie staying there so when you move him you have to watch the salaries coming back in a deal for him and being hard capped

shit sucks for the people who have to figure that out and their jobs depending on it lol
I wouldn't even make any moves until after next season. Kyrie locked in for the year and comes off the books after that, KD locked in for the next four and you see what Ben Simmons can give you on the court

I wouldn't even make any moves until after next season. Kyrie locked in for the year and comes off the books after that, KD locked in for the next four and you see what Ben Simmons can give you on the court
Yeah word that sounds like the move but going through a season with your star player not even wanting to be there is something idk how management and the fanbase is going to deal with especially after the past few seasons

Joe Tsai seemingly doesn’t want to do that either

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Very pleased with the coaching staff we hired to put around Silas, feels like there's a real emphasis and commitment to improving the defense....but also Silas has to show something next season, I'm willing to give him a pass for last season and it's seems like he's well liked in the locker room but I need to see it in the X's and O's

That was pretty much that last remaining thing on the offseaon checklist though....we might trade Gordon, we might not, whatever...The center market has all but dried up so I guess we rolling with Garuba/Boban as the back up centers(would love to see if we could get Noel from Detroit)....last thing was the Kevin Porter Jr extension but I think it's good for everybody to wait and see how things go, no need to rush it

Successful summer so far, now we get to kick back and see what the young boys look like on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back