Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly has now signed the last two G-League MVPs

Paul Reed & Trevelin Queen.

Now Doc just gotta let them get some tick. That bench needs to improve big time.

We still not getting out the second round.

I swear I'm at the point where I want to see Embiid traded just so bruh can win a ring. He wasting his career here.

We still not getting out the second round.

I swear I'm at the point where I want to see Embiid traded just so bruh can win a ring. He wasting his career here.
Nah, he ain't wasting his career. He is just unfortunate to be a great big in a great perimeter player league. Finals nowadays are won on the outside.

Can't stress enough how bad of a trade I think that was for Minnesota
I wouldn’t have given up that many picks for Rudolph but this could open up KAT and Antman’s game. If they miss the playoffs I’ll see what you’re saying. But y’all saying Utah won’t be down for long ehh we’ll see especially if Mitchell gets traded I like the Vanderbilt pickup tho

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have given up that many picks for Rudolph but this could open up KAT and Antman’s game. If they miss the playoffs I’ll see what you’re saying. But y’all saying Utah won’t be down for long ehh we’ll see especially if Mitchell gets traded I like the Vanderbilt pickup tho

How does it open up their game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back