Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Hiw was the boat?
I love royal Caribbean.
But don’t take carnival unless you ready to dish out fades. Trust me on this.
I have been on carnival twice. This was my first time I have been on royal Caribbean. It had much more on the ship. I was on carnival maybe 8-9 yrs ago. I said I was done with cruises after that.

I only did this cruise because flight prices were high. I was trying to do a solo trip probably back to aruba for my B day. I didnt want to spend too much since I will be going to egypt and Dubai in the winter. With cruises, you dont spend a lot of time on land and that is why I said I was done with them. With this trip, I was at bermuda for a day and a half. Left on the second day at 5pm.

Hiw was the boat?
I love royal Caribbean.
But don’t take carnival unless you ready to dish out fades. Trust me on this.
Our first cruise was on Carnival and we had a blast. I’ll probably choose a better line next time, but it was cool.

I can certainly see how a fade situation could occur though, lol.

Been to Dubai and stay in Italy.
What’s up?
Give me a run down which one is better?
Which one better suited for young kids 5 & 7 now?
Looking to stay at least a week and half maybe is it enough stuff to do there to stay that long?
What's the best time to go for both places?

Feel like I should've pm'ed you though but fuck it

Give me a run down which one is better?
Which one better suited for young kids 5 & 7 now?
Looking to stay at least a week and half maybe is it enough stuff to do there to stay that long?
What's the best time to go for both places?

Feel like I should've pm'ed you though but fuck it
Depends. .

It’s a city vs a country.
What is the fam into. But I’m leaning more towards Dubai. I think the kids would love it

Depends. .

It’s a city vs a country.
What is the fam into. But I’m leaning more towards Dubai. I think the kids would love it
Man them kids don't care as long as they having fun. And I guess it'll all have to be family oriented. Feel like I need to go and have my fun before I bring them along.....

Man them kids don't care as long as they having fun. And I guess it'll all have to be family oriented. Feel like I need to go and have my fun before I bring them along.....
Dubai can be fun. The dune bashing, seeing a riding camels, night dinner with belly dancing,Legoland, the indoor skiing. They would love that. Shit I loved it…lol. Just be aware, of the laws. Abu Dabai is a nice half day trip and the call to prayer is amazing to witness. Again be aware of the laws there. The sounds are beautiful but don’t get pink and want to kiss wifey in the mosque cuz you going to jail. And be sure her hair is covered. Also a helicopter tour won’t set you back much. You should have a ball.
Also, you never specified where in Italy.
Hope this info helps.

Dubai can be fun. The dune bashing, seeing a riding camels, night dinner with belly dancing,Legoland, the indoor skiing. They would love that. Shit I loved it…lol. Just be aware, of the laws. Abu Dabai is a nice half day trip and the call to prayer is amazing to witness. Again be aware of the laws there. The sounds are beautiful but don’t get pink and want to kiss wifey in the mosque cuz you going to jail. And be sure her hair is covered. Also a helicopter tour won’t set you back much. You should have a ball.
Also, you never specified where in Italy.
Hope this info helps.
Hold on so I can't show pda in dubai? And do little girls hair have to be covered as well?

Places to visit in Paris.... Venice, Rome and hell where ever else really

Hold on so I can't show pda in dubai? And do little girls hair have to be covered as well?

Places to visit in Paris.... Venice, Rome and hell where ever else really
Paris is in France. That actually is my favorite place. If you been to DC or NYC and took the sun, it’s like that and easy to get around. Most of the stuff is on the yellow line or you can just walk it. A dinner cruise, the Eiffel Tower( many pick pocket in the lines), Disneyland Paris, I think they too young for segways. But a nice walk up to sacre coeur steps they would enjoy, aswell as going on the left side and it’s an entrance that takes you to the tippy top. Y’all would be like Spider-Man walking across the top where you can see the whole city. versaille is outside the city and is a day trip. It’s incredible to see in person. I suggest renting a golf cart to see the whole grounds. Take ya key when you get out, niggas will take that shit. The museums, the food , the twinkling of the Eiffel tour every hour…..you and the mrs might forget to entertain the kids and make another, lol.
I haven’t been to Venice but if you going to go, go soon, that shit going under water. Rome is ehhhhh

Last edited:
Back