Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Any of y’all do the river raft with Chukka in Jamaica?

First off the ride there on the main roads was bad enough. But once we got to the little water park, we had to take this dirt road over a mountain in this raggedy ass truck to get to the river.

Driver looked at me and said “say your prayers.”

I lol’d.

He didn’t.

Little did I know how serious he was. At one point this shit hit a boulder in the road, hit 3 wheel motion, and we all staring down the face of the mountain, smh. Dude had to gun it to get us back level.

When he came to take us back, we chopped it up and he went on this 10 minute monologue about how he told his bosses he’s never driving that route again because he’s already complained about how dangerous it was over and over again.

After this experience and the bum ass 3 hour bus ride to and from our excursion in Cancun, I'm no longer doing excursions, lol.

First off the ride there on the main roads was bad enough. But once we got to the little water park, we had to take this dirt road over a mountain in this raggedy ass truck to get to the river.

I lol’d.

He didn’t.

Little did I know how serious he was. At one point this shit hit a boulder in the road, hit 3 wheel motion, and we all staring down the face of the mountain, smh. Dude had to gun it to get us back level.

When he came to take us back, we chopped it up and he went on this 10 minute monologue about how he told his bosses he’s never driving that route again because he’s already complained about how dangerous it was over and over again.

After this experience and the bum ass 3 hour bus ride to and from our excursion in Cancun, I'm no longer doing excursions, lol.
Lol yea excursion’s are usually ass i rather chill but it keeps wifey happy

I lol’d.

He didn’t.

Had the similar experience when went to ride ATV. On the main road everything was good looked like a regular road in a city BUT when we turned off the main road to go to the ATV spot at a old sugar cane plantation shit went left.

We get to the drop off spot hop off the bus walk down to the ATV. We knew the off road shit was going to be bumpy so it wasn't a shock to do so. So we hop in the ATV's we're riding around riding thru a big creek slosh thru the mud all good.

That's done now the second part of the excursion happens. We hop on the this tractor thing pulling a buggy to take us thru the plantation to get to a secret waterfall thing.........nigga. the tractor driver was flying the road is fucked up and flooded he said we may get stuck and if so we'll need someone to push. We damn near flipped 3 or four times. Homie was a funny asshole so I couldn't even be mad but he was dead ass serious about us getting stuck and people will have to push if we do. The white people was scared as shit I was high as fuck LMAO the entire ride. Great times

Had the similar experience when went to ride ATV. On the main road everything was good looked like a regular road in a city BUT when we turned off the main road to go to the ATV spot at a old sugar cane plantation shit went left.

We get to the drop off spot hop off the bus walk down to the ATV. We knew the off road shit was going to be bumpy so it wasn't a shock to do so. So we hop in the ATV's we're riding around riding thru a big creek slosh thru the mud all good.

That's done now the second part of the excursion happens. We hop on the this tractor thing pulling a buggy to take us thru the plantation to get to a secret waterfall thing.........nigga. the tractor driver was flying the road is fucked up and flooded he said we may get stuck and if so we'll need someone to push. We damn near flipped 3 or four times. Homie was a funny asshole so I couldn't even be mad but he was dead ass serious about us getting stuck and people will have to push if we do. The white people was scared as shit I was high as fuck LMAO the entire ride. Great times
That’s the thing, I wasn’t even mad at the driver. I knew he was just doing what he had to do. Homie was legit pissed in that monologue though, lol.

Shit, I live for the excursions. Im not trying to go across seas just to see their beach and stay on a resort. I can stay home for that.

Reactions: GNS
Lol man soon as I got back I was working major outage for work so I had no choice to get back to reality
I know you didn’t ask me, but it’s like jumping into a cold pool. It’s uncomfortable at first, but you’ll be aight eventually. There is no easy way into it, lol.
Yea fuck that I'll go in this Monday maybe

Back