Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to sign either boogie or whiteside and hope Kabengele and Kornet can contribute. If Grant wants to get paid this is his opportunity I hate his rebounding ability but he’s proven to be solid for the most part

I don't think it has to do with his status.

It has to do with the fact that at some point she determined that his advances were unwanted.

Like I said, when it comes to sex in general, men have additional reapnisibilities and culpability that women don't carry.

You say something to a woman and she don't like you and don't want you, that's your ass.

Y'all doing something and at some point, she don't wanna do it but goes through it anyway, that's your ass.

The entire time you can think it's consensual because she never alerted you to how uncomfortable she is or whatever.

Tryna to get some ass is a dangerous game if you ain't an astute player of the game. And Ime ain't. I bet most of these male celebrities and dudes in the spotlight are compromised and all it takes is a woman pushing the button on them.

If you frivolously running through women, you gonna come across a landmine. A bitter baby momma, a sexual assault case, a crazy murderous bitch on some Jody Arias shit...something gonna blow your shit up.

Celtics out here tryna to cover for Ime and trying to appear tough on him at the same time because they don't want a sexual assault case because they were aware of his past sexual behavior and was aware of this relationship.

Nobody is getting suspended for a whole year and head on chopping block and having their relationship blasted across the media for a consensual sexual relationship that nobody knew about.

Ime probably was on some ultra creep shit with the staffer and they jumped out ahead of it.

Ime Udoka can’t legally have a consensual relationship with a subordinate, if (which we all know it is by how the team is handling this) it’s in the teams guidelines. Most big corporate businesses and even the military has this as a rule.

the reason (from the outside looking in) this shit is getting outed by the team is due to the subordinate saying that Ime Udoka made unwarranted statements/advances at her. The team had to get in front of this because from the information we know, they knew about the supposed relationship they had before it went bad.

The Celtics had to do something or they could’ve possibly faced legal issues. This stuff can happen to men, women, hetero or straight . Trust me, it happens more than you think in the positive direction for males also.

Ime Udoka can’t legally have a consensual relationship with a subordinate, if (which we all know it is by how the team is handling this) it’s in the teams guidelines. Most big corporate businesses and even the military has this as a rule.

the reason (from the outside looking in) this shit is getting outed by the team is due to the subordinate saying that Ime Udoka made unwarranted statements/advances at her. The team had to get in front of this because from the information we know, they knew about the supposed relationship they had before it went bad.

The Celtics had to do something or they could’ve possibly faced legal issues. This stuff can happen to men, women, hetero or straight . Trust me, it happens more than you think in the positive direction for males also.

She didn’t work for the Celtics but her husband did right?

Celtics are still going to have a better record then the lakers so post whatever meme or gif you want

Man...don't be feeding into these nigs just wanna dislike shit just to do it..last season was great cause the haters had to shut the fuck up...they had to wait til the finals to finally speak..

So f it..sit back n keep a tabs fam.

Is she his subordinate? I keep hearing this get thrown out there.

She's vp of team services. I don't think she works under him. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Man...don't be feeding into these nigs just wanna dislike shit just to do it..last season was great cause the haters had to shut the fuck up...they had to wait til the finals to finally speak..

So f it..sit back n keep a tabs fam.

Nah Ax was doing too much if he kept the same energy as you were and humbled up I wouldn't be saying nothing.

Niggas gums were flapping before yall did anything. Tried to tell him for his own sake to just relax but he wasn't trying to hear that shit and doubled down.

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back