Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a world of polyamorous people and more acceptance of polyamory. I don't understand how udoka getting his career derailed over something consensual and private

Is she his subordinate? I keep hearing this get thrown out there.

She's vp of team services. I don't think she works under him. 🤷🏿‍♂️

People that work in basketball ops falls under the category of having an inappropriate interpersonal relationship also.

I was listening to the NBA radio show The starting lineup and Brian Scalabrine started when he was an assistant coach for the Warriors he remembered having to sign a waiver saying that if any of the coaches and players started a relationship with any basketball ops staff they must report it and it was frowned upon to do so.

the link below even puts the coaches and players above the basketball ops folks outside of the execute basketball ops people and we all know those folks are more expendable than the head coach and players. Lmao.

People that work in basketball ops falls under the category of having an inappropriate interpersonal relationship also.

I was listening to the NBA radio show The starting lineup and Brian Scalabrine started when he was an assistant coach for the Warriors he remembered having to sign a waiver saying that if any of the coaches and players started a relationship with any basketball ops staff they must report it and it was frowned upon to do so.

the link below even puts the coaches and players above the basketball ops folks outside of the execute basketball ops people and we all know those folks are more expendable than the head coach and players. Lmao.

Again. She isn't his subordinate. She doesn't answer or report to him.

Is he of more value to the company? Of course. That isn't what you said tho.

Mawfuckas vicariously dickeating teams in their own division trying to avoid their short comings thinking their bum ass team is on our level don’t hide when we smoke y’all bruh keep that same energy

As had been previously rumored, the Pistons are adding a pair of former NBA players to their coaching staff, announcing today that Keith Bogans and Rashard Lewis are coming aboard as player development assistants, writes Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.

The Pistons have also hired former Celtics assistant Brandon Bailey as a player development assistant and Brittni Donaldson – formerly of the Raptors – as an assistant coach and director of coaching analytics. The team announced a series of other promotions, including George David to associate general manager and Rob Murphy, Josh Bartelstein, and Tony Leottito assistant GM.

Last edited:
Again. She isn't his subordinate. She doesn't answer or report to him.

Is he of more value to the company? Of course. That isn't what you said tho.

You can be a subordinate to someone and not directly work under them though. And his standing in the company is the reason it can cause issues. he isn't as expendable as her and has more pull, she could (in theory) be compelled to do things out of character to get on his good side.....

The reason they have these types of clauses and rules in certain businesses is to prevent that type of example I just laid out.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ yea most of us already knew about her dating Dave McMenamin. I do find it funny that some of her fans on here don’t seem to mind it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back