Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knows Hayes is virtually peanuts now in a league where young players either show up past their rookie deals for good extensions...or perpetually make penny on the dollars IMO...don't think anyone "really" wants him. Trey is good trade bait plus we're picking high anyway with the Lakers pick, we should theoretically get someone who'll make more salary and be better than the last four guys on the roster
Yeah I know hayes was a throw in for a team that wants to have a decent young backup big

Trey Murphy I feel is an upper echelon shooter who’s also long which makes him even more valuable

I really don’t think y’all need to make a big swing right now but I feel you

shouldve won but it’s not the worst loss

needed it because of the upcoming week but we just gotta get one we wasn’t supposed to get to correct things

You’ll stop hating when you realize you won’t get past 7th

you’ll be at peace trust me lol

You at peace going from having actual expectations pre season to competing for the 6th seed with the Knicks?

And then you go and lose to one of the worst teams in the league?

All is right in the world

You at peace going from having actual expectations pre season to competing for the 6th seed with the Knicks?

And then you go and lose to one of the worst teams in the league?

All is right in the world
My expectations coming in was the Heat having the 5th seed and Cavs having the 6th seed

Right now the Cavs are 5th and the Heat are 6th and this is Pre trade deadline

Yeah man I’m at peace lol

Are you being at peace the same as not caring about reg season anymore?
You love bringing this up lmao

I’ve adopted a macro approach

I just want to see the changes that should happen and no fence straddling

I would have the same level of happiness if Miami was a 10th seed that I would if they were 5th

I also don’t want certain teams to thrive lol

Last edited:
You love bringing this up lmao

I’ve adopted a macro approach

I just want to see the changes that should happen and no fence straddling

I would have the same level of happiness if Miami was a 10th seed that I would if they were 5th

I bring this up cause no one including you believes in this bullshit you saying. Lmaoooo.

Ima keep bringing it up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back